MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic and Environment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Aqajani, Masumeh and Farahani Fard, Saeid, “Religious tourism and its effective factors (case study: Iran)”, Strategic Policies Quarterly, No. 9, pp. 43-66 (2015) [in Persian].
- Rabbani, Rasoul and Vahida, Fereidoon, Urban Sociology, Isfahan: Isfahan University Press and SAMT Pub (2007) [in Persian].
- Rahimpur, Ali and Seyyed Hosseini, Davood, Landscape of Islamic Tourism, Tehran: Mahya (2000) [in Persian].
- World Tourism Organization, International Tourism, A Global Perspective, translated by Ali Parsaeian and Mohammad A’rabi, Tehran: Cultural Research Office (1998) [in Persian].
- Saeidnia, Ahmad and Mehdizadeh, Javad, Urban Tourism (Third Book of Municipality Green Books), Tehran: National Organization of Municipalities (2012) [in Persian].
- Qalenoei Mahmood, Bahrami Maryam Evaluating the effective qualities on the urban tourism in Shariati St. of Kerman Research and Scientific Journal of Iranian Society of Architecture and Urban Planning 7 2014 23–33 [in Persian]
- Mohammadi, Mahmood and Changlavaei, Yunes, “Evaluating the components of urban space quality on the desirability level of touristic walking pathways (case study: prioritization of walking pathways in Isfahan)”, Research and Scientific Journal of Iranian Society of Architecture and Urban Planning, No. 5, pp. 15-32 (2012) [in Persian].
- S. Handy Self-selection in the relationship between the built environment and walking Journal of the American planning association 5 72 2006 55–74 [CrossRef]
- Gehl, I., Life between buildings, translated by J. Koch, New York (1987).
- LPAC (London Planning Advisory Committee), London's Urban Environmental Quality, Tibbalds Colbourne Karaski Williams Monro, Remford (1993).
- A. Orbaşl Is Tourism Governing Conservation in Historic Towns? Journal of Architectural Conservation 6 3 2000 7–19
- Project of Public Space (PPS), How To Turn a Place Around: A Handbook for Creating Successful Public Spaces, Project For Public Spaces, Inc., New York (2001).
- L. Yoke Lai, I. Said, A. Kubota The Roles of Cultural Spaces in Malaysia's Historic Towns: The case of Kuala Dungun and Taiping Social and Behavioral Sciences 85 2013 602–625
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.