MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic and Environment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Aqajani, Masumeh and Farahani Fard, Saeid, “Religious tourism and its effective factors (case study: Iran)”, Strategic Policies Quarterly, No. 9, pp. 43-66 (2015) [in Persian]. [Google Scholar]
- Rabbani, Rasoul and Vahida, Fereidoon, Urban Sociology, Isfahan: Isfahan University Press and SAMT Pub (2007) [in Persian]. [Google Scholar]
- Rahimpur, Ali and Seyyed Hosseini, Davood, Landscape of Islamic Tourism, Tehran: Mahya (2000) [in Persian]. [Google Scholar]
- World Tourism Organization, International Tourism, A Global Perspective, translated by Ali Parsaeian and Mohammad A’rabi, Tehran: Cultural Research Office (1998) [in Persian]. [Google Scholar]
- Saeidnia, Ahmad and Mehdizadeh, Javad, Urban Tourism (Third Book of Municipality Green Books), Tehran: National Organization of Municipalities (2012) [in Persian]. [Google Scholar]
- Qalenoei Mahmood, Bahrami Maryam Evaluating the effective qualities on the urban tourism in Shariati St. of Kerman Research and Scientific Journal of Iranian Society of Architecture and Urban Planning 7 2014 23–33 [in Persian] [Google Scholar]
- Mohammadi, Mahmood and Changlavaei, Yunes, “Evaluating the components of urban space quality on the desirability level of touristic walking pathways (case study: prioritization of walking pathways in Isfahan)”, Research and Scientific Journal of Iranian Society of Architecture and Urban Planning, No. 5, pp. 15-32 (2012) [in Persian]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Handy Self-selection in the relationship between the built environment and walking Journal of the American planning association 5 72 2006 55–74 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gehl, I., Life between buildings, translated by J. Koch, New York (1987). [Google Scholar]
- LPAC (London Planning Advisory Committee), London's Urban Environmental Quality, Tibbalds Colbourne Karaski Williams Monro, Remford (1993). [Google Scholar]
- A. Orbaşl Is Tourism Governing Conservation in Historic Towns? Journal of Architectural Conservation 6 3 2000 7–19 [Google Scholar]
- Project of Public Space (PPS), How To Turn a Place Around: A Handbook for Creating Successful Public Spaces, Project For Public Spaces, Inc., New York (2001). [Google Scholar]
- L. Yoke Lai, I. Said, A. Kubota The Roles of Cultural Spaces in Malaysia's Historic Towns: The case of Kuala Dungun and Taiping Social and Behavioral Sciences 85 2013 602–625 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.