MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Traffic and Environment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- S.T. Leong, S. Muttamara, P. Laortanakul Air Pollution and Traffic Measurements in Bangkok Streets Asian Journal on Energy and Environment 3 2003 185–213 [Google Scholar]
- S. Pandian, S. Gokhale, A.K. Ghoshal Evaluating effects of traffic and vehicle characteristics on vehicular emissions near traffic intersections Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 14 2009 180–196 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Faiz, C.S. Weaver and M. P. Walsh, Air pollution from motor vehicles: Standards and technologies for controlling emissions. 1st ed. Washington DC, USA: The World Bank, ch. 1, pp. 1-24, (1996). [Google Scholar]
- US. EPA. Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Testing. [Online]. Available: https://www.epa.gov/vehicle-and-fuel-emissions-testing/dynamometer-drive-schedules, (January, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Tong, W.T. Hung, C.S. Cheung Development of a driving cycle for Hong Kong Atmospheric Environment 33 1999 2323–2335 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Tamsanya, S. Chungpaibulpatana Influence of driving cycles on exhaust emissions and fuel consumption of gasoline passenger car in Bangkok Journal of Environmental Sciences 21 2009 604–611 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Lin, D.A. Niemeier Regional driving characteristics, regional driving cycles Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 8 2003 330–346 [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, H. Huo, Kebin He, Z. Yao, Q. Zhang Characterization of vehicle driving patterns and development of driving cycles in Chinese cities Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment 13 2008 289–297 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Pawarmart, T. Petplangsri and N. Pala-en, Update mobile source emission factors in Thailand, presented at 5th International Conference on Sastainable Energy and Environment, Bangkok, Thailand, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Adak, R. Sahu, S.P. Elumalai Development of emission factors for motorcycles and shared auto-rickshaws using real world driving cycle for a typical Indian city Science of the Total Environment 544 2016 299–308 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.T. Hung, H.Y. Tong, C.P. Lee, K. Ha, L.Y. Pao Development of a practical driving cycle construction methodology: A case study in Hong Kong Transportation Research Part D 12 2007 115–128 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.