MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Logistics and Information System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Li ling, Wang xiang Strategic thought in game theory Shanghai Journal of Economics 1 2010 35–41 [Google Scholar]
- Schliekelman, P, and M. Slatkin. “A Game Analysis of Standardization of Aquatic Production Enterprises and Cold Chain Logistics Enterprises”. LISS 2014, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2015, pp.3-7. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Shusheng, G. Gui A Game Analysis of Standardization of Regional Modern Logistics Logistics Technology 64 2013 4965–4972 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Cai Xia Analysis of the Value of Logistics Standardization to the Management and Decision-making of Logistics Corporation Logistics Sci-Tech 5 2009 756–767 [Google Scholar]
- Xiao, Rong Na, and Q. W. Yin. “Mechanism for Promoting Logistics Information Sharing System Based on Game Theory.” Transportation Standardization, 2012, pp.231-237. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Qing Analysis on Fresh Agriculture Foods Logistics Mode in China and Cool Logistics Standardization Construction Journal of Anhui Agricultural Sciences 4 2013 73–77 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang weilong, Lin jian Study on the enterprise strategic management based on the game theory Science of science and management 8 2007 136–139 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yin Cong, G.Y. Cui The Application Analysis of Logistics Standardization in Enterprise and the Model of Informational Share Game Sci-Tech 3 2009 453–460 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zou Analysis of China's Logistics Standardization Based on Economic Globalization Storage Transportation & Preservation of Commodities 2008 254–261 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng mingchun Research of baseding on the game for service overlay networks resources providing questions Shangdong normal university 8 2011 136–139 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Ai Hua,. A Game Analysis of New Technical Equipment Procurement. The 19th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2013, pp.703-708. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang yincong, Gui gengyu The application analysis of logistics standardization in enterprise and the model of information share game Logistics science and technology 5 2009 69–75 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.