MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Urban Logistics and Information System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Nurcahyo, W. Gunadi Sweep Algorithm in Vehicle Routing Problem For Public Transport Jurnal Antarabangsa (Teknologi Maklumat) 2 2002 2002 51–64
- C. Malandraki, M. Daskin Time Dependent Vehicle Routing Problems: Formulations Properties and Heuristic Algorithms. Transportation Science 26 3 1992 185–200
- A.A. Tako, S. Robinson The application of discrete event simulation and system dynamics in the logistics and supply chain context Decision Support Systems 52 2002 802–815 [CrossRef]
- Ahmadi, Mansour. 2012. The application of system dynamics and discrete event simulation in supply chain management of Swedish manufacturing industries. Product and Process Development Innovative Product.
- B. Angerhofer, M. Angelides 2000 Winter Simulation Conference 2000 342–351
- L.F. Cheng, M.A. Duran Logistics for world-wide crude oil transportation using discrete event simulation and optimal control Computers & Chemical Engineering 28 2004 897–911 [CrossRef]
- Huang Yixiao Time-dependent vehicle routing problem with path flexibility Transportation Research Part B 95 2017 2016 169–195 [CrossRef]
- R.J. Kuo Application of a fuzzy ant colony system to solve the dynamic vehicle routing problem with uncertain service time Applied Mathematical Modelling 40 2016 2016 9990–10001 [CrossRef]
- Arifin, Aridhanyati. 2014. Model transportasi untuk masalah pendistribusian air minum (studi kasus pdam surakarta). TEKNOMATIKA Vol. 7, No. 1, JULI 2014.
- Wassan, Niaz A, et al. Vehicle Routing Problem with Deliveries and Pickups: Modelling Issues and Meta-heuristics Solution Approaches. International Journal of Transportation.
- Council of Supply Chain Management. Cscmp.org. Web. 10 Nov 2016.
- Euromonitor International. Euromonitor.com. Web. 10 Nov 2016.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.