MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Urban Logistics and Information System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Q.C. Liu Discussing on the impact of international logistics on international trade Jiangsu. Comm. Rev. 12 2011 60–62 [Google Scholar]
- T. Jose, N. Owen China's economic rise and its implications for logistics: The Australian case Trans. Pol. 16 2009 224–231 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Owen, T. Jose Causal Nexus between the Transport and Logistics Sector and Trade: The Case of Australia Trans. Pol. 5 2009 135–146 [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Yang The relationship between international trade and international logisticsc Int’l Trade. 10 2007 28–31 [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Zhang, : A study of the relation develpopment between Sino-Thai mutual trade and logistics, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yue: Analysis of China-Japan international logistics impact on the bilateral trade, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Wang, B.L. Liu Analysis on the influence factors of international logistics development in Tianjin Binhai New Area Mod. Mgmt. Sci 11 2014 63–65 [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang Empirical Study on Relationship between Foreign Trade and Modern Logistics:Based on Shanghai Data from 1978 to 2008 Int’l Trade J. 1 2010 59–65 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y.L.Wang, J.Wang, Empirical Analysis on the Relationship between AquaticProduct Trade and Logistics in Taiwan, J. F N Univ: Soc. Sci. Ed., vol.5, pp. 50-55, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- X.L. Gao, F.R. Meng Empirical Analysis on Relationship between GuangdongForeign Trade and International Logistics Tech. Mgmt. Res. 21 2012 86–90 [Google Scholar]
- Y.Kong, Empirical study on relationship between international logistics and international trade, J S Univ Technol: Soc. Sci. Ed., vol.4, pp. 335-341, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Devlin, P. Yee. Global Links to regional networks: Trade logistics in MENA countries, MENA Trade & Investment in the New Economy, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Keane, S.E. Feinberg Advances in Logistics and the Growth of Intra–Firm Trade: The Case of Canadian Affiliates of U.S. Multinationals J. Ind. Econ. 4 2007 571–632 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Nordås, E. Pinali, Logistics and Time as a Trade Barrier, OECD Trade Policy Papers, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- P. Li Research on the influence of logistics competitiveness on trade Know. Econ. 8 2010 129–130 [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Chen An empirical analysis of Shanghai port logistics and international trade development Chin. Col. Econ. 1 2010 124–125 [Google Scholar]
- J.Y. Li, L.T. Sun Empirical Analysis of Interaction between Yunnan Logistics Industryand International Trade Based on Granger-causal Test Log. Tech. 13 2013 242–244 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.