MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Urban Logistics and Information System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Wang Jie, Zhang Huaqiang Analysis on hinterland segmentation in port project International Conference on Engineering Computation 2009 84–88
- Tetteh Evans, Hualong Yang Hinterland Demarcation Between Two West African Ports International Conference on “Multidisciplinary Academic Research and Global Innovation” 2015
- Wang Yang, Huang Wenwen Economic Analysis of Logistics Financial Management of Supply Chain System in Ports-Hinterland International Conference on Electronic Commerce and Business Intelligence 2009 207–212 [CrossRef]
- Wang Yang, Ma Xing-rui, Chen Yuan-zhi Study on the Harmonious Operation of Logistics Finance Management of Supply Chain in Ports-Hinterland Based on System Dynamics International Conference on Risk Management and Engineering Management 2008 82–86 [EDP Sciences]
- M. Zhang, B. Wiegmans, L.A. Tavasszy A Comparative Study on Port Hinterland Intermodal Container Transport: Shanghai and Rotterdam The Fifth Advanced Forum on Transportation of China 2009 15–25 [CrossRef]
- Davide Infante, Giuseppe Paletta, Francesca Vocaturo A ship-truck intermodal transportation problem Maritime Economics and Logistics 11 3 2009 247–259 [CrossRef]
- Nannan Hu, Jie Wang, Dong Mu Research on the Cooperation and Competition Strategies of Port Based on Hinterland Traffic Condition International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Service Sciences 2016
- ShuHai Zhao, Wei Liang, Dan Han Seaport Logistics Information Sharing Platform in E-commerce: A Case Study of QDIP in China Asian Himalayas International Conference on Internet 2012 1–4
- Benyi Xie, Huiyuan Jiang, Jin Zha, Xiang Li Analysis of interactive effect between the port and the hinterland based on logistic model Third International Conference on Intelligent System Design and Engineering Applications 2013 304–307
- Fedele Iannone A model optimizing the port-hinterland logistics of containers: The case of the Campania region in Southern Italy Maritime Economics and Logistics 14 1 2012 33–72 [CrossRef]
- Charles Kipkoech Kotut, Dr. Fred Mwirigi Mugambi, “The Influence of Hinterland Transport Inefficiencies on the Performance of Ports-A Case Study of Kenya Ports Authority”, International Journal of Science and Research, Vol. 3, no. 8, pp. 405-417, (2014).
- Elvira Haezendonck, Michael Doomsa, Alain Verbeke A new governance perspective on port– hinterland relationships: The Port Hinterland Impact (PHI) matrix Maritime Economics and Logistics 16 3 2014 229–249 [CrossRef]
- An Caris, Cathy Macharis, Gerrit K. Janssens Corridor network design in hinterland transportation systems Flexible Services and Manufacturing Journal 24 3 2012 294–319 [CrossRef]
- Dr. Olivier Podevins, “Sea Port system and the inland terminals network in the enlarged European Union”, International Symposium on Logistics and Industrial Informatics, pp. 151-155, (2007).
- Ying Wang, Jian Wang The Optimal Location of Dry Port: A Case Study of the Hinterland of Western Side of the Taiwan Straits Port Group International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management 2010 1864–1868
- Gamassa Pascal Kany Prud’ome and Chen Yan, “Application of Several Models for the Forecasting of the container Throughput of the Abidjan port in Ivory Coast”, International Journal of Engineering Research in Africa, vol. 28, pp. 157-168, (2017).
- Carana corporation, “Impact of transport and logistics on Mali's trade competitiveness”, United States Agency for International Development, pp. 1-84, (2004).
- African development report,“Connecting Ports to the Markets”, AfricanBank, pp. 107-153, (2010)
- Borderless, “Abidjan-Ouagadougou Corridor Road Governance Report”, West African Economic and Monetary Union, pp. 1-17, (2013).
- http://www.railwaygazette.com/news/infrastructure/s ingle-view/view/abidjan-ouagadougou-railway-upgrade-begins.html.
- Regine Adele Ngono Fouda, Nana Darcis Romeo, Muhammad Azizi, S. Rick Fernandez, “Port Logistics in West and Central Africa: A Strategic Development under Globalization”, Open Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 4, pp. 76-84, (2014).
- http://old.wordtravels.com/Travelguide/Countries/Iv ory+Coast/Map.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.