MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Logistics and Information System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- Tomás Serebrisky An assessment of port reform in Argentina: outcomes and challenges ahead Maritime Policy & Management 32 2011 191–207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sophia Everett Port reform in Australia issues in the ownership debate Maritime Policy & Management 34 2011 107–119 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Ircha Port strategic planning: Canadian port reform Maritime Policy & Management 34 2011 125–140 [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- José I. Castillo-Manzano Economic analysis of the Spanish port sector reform during the 1990s Transportation Research Part A 42 2008 1056–1063 [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG G J. “Study on the impact of port law on corporation performance of Guangzhou port group”, Southwest Jiaotong University, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- LI Y N. “Evaluation on the port investment and financing policy”, Shanghai Maritime University, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- GUO Y P. “The influence of value-added tax policy transformation on logistics enterprise”, Shang Ye Jing Ji, vol. 5, 2009, pp.109-110. [Google Scholar]
- FU X. “Research of China(Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone's significance of transforming, development and value of port logistics corporate”, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Torche F. “The effect of maternal stress on birth outcomes: exploiting a natural experiment” Demography, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. ZHOU, Y. CHEN The policy effect of tax-and- fees reforms in rural China: a Difference-in- Differences estimation Economic Research Journal 8 2005 44–53 [Google Scholar]
- W. WANG, C.H.R. AI, H. CAO Research the tax and fee reform influence on the rural residents’ consumption Management World(Monthly) 1 2013 89–100 [Google Scholar]
- LIU J Y. “The evaluation of reform of property tag and effect on the household saving”, Huazhong University of Science& Technology, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Y. WANG, M. NIAN High speed railway and urban scale expansion - based on empirical research of China Finance & Economics 10 2014 113–122 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.L. SONG, K.W. LI The effects of improving the quality of traffic infrastructure on urban population scale–An empirical analysis based-on railway speedup Modern Economic Science 5 2015 19–26 [Google Scholar]
- H.S. XING, Z.H.H. ZHANG The effect of developing port logistics on the port industry Shipping Management 3 2015 14–17 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.