MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Traffic Safety and Risk Assessment|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation officials (AASHTO). A policy on geometric design of highways and streets. Washington D.C., (2004). [Google Scholar]
- DoT, U.S. Manual on uniform traffic control devices (MUTCD). Federal Highway Administration, Washington, DC, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Japan Highway Public Corporation. Japan Highway Design Essentials. Shaanxi Travel & Tourism Press, China, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Design Specification for Highway Alignment. Publication JTG D20-2006. Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for Design of Highway Grade-separated Intersections. Publication JTGT D21-2014. Ministry of Transport of the People's Republic of China, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Kuhn B, Balke K, Chaudhary N A, et al. Managed Lanes Strategies Feasible for Freeway Ramp Applications. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Hongjun Tian, Chengxu Wang, Yanhua Han, Applications of auxiliary lanes and collector-distributor lanes in interchanges. Ji Lin Transportation Technology. Vol 4, pp: 11–13. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Mergia W Y. Exp loring factors contributing to injury severity at freeway merging and diverging areas. University of Dayton, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sarhan, Y. Hassan, A.O. Abd El Halim Safety performance of freeway sections and relation to length of speed-change lanes. Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 35(5) 2008 531–541 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Glad R W. Weave analysis and performance: The Washington state case study. (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Qi Y, Chen X, Cheu R K, et al. Design and Scope of Impact of Auxiliary Lanes. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Highway Capacity Manual. Washington, DC (2010). [Google Scholar]
- PTV VISSIM User's Manual 5. 0. Planung Transport Verkehr AG, D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Gett man, D., L. Pu, T. Sayed, and S. G. Shelby. Surrogate Safety Assessment Model and Validation: Final Report. Publication FHWA-HRT-08-051. FHWA, U.S. Department of Transportation, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- S. Li, Q. Xiang, X. GU, et al. The Types Division and Severity Threshold of Traffic Conflict on Freeway Interchange. MATEC Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, Vol. 81, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.