MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modeling and Analysis of Traffic System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- J.T. Morgan, J.D.C. Little Synchronizing Traffic Signals for Maximal Bandwidth. in Operations Research, 12(6) 1964 896–912 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D.C. Little The Synchronization of Traffic Signal by Mixed -Integer Linear Programming. in Operations Research, 14(4) 1966 568–594 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cohen Chang, Chaudhary Liu, and Messer, “MAXBAND-86: program for optimizing left -turn phase sequence in multi-arterial closednetworks,” in Transportation Research Record, 1181, pp. 61–67 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Gartner, S.F. Assman, F. Lasaga, D.L. Hou A Multi-Band Approach to Arterial Traffic Signal Optimization. in Transportation Research Part B, 25(1) 1991 55–74 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- C. Stamatiadis, N.H. Gartner MULTIBAND-96: a program for variable-bandwidth progression optimization of multiarterial traffic networks. in TransportationResearch Record, 1554 1996 9–17 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Gartner, C. Stamatiadis Arterial-Based Control of Traffic Flow in Urban Grid Networks. in Mathematical and Computer Modelling, 35 2002 657–671 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Gartner, C. Stamatiadis Progression Optimization Featuring Arterial- and Route-Based Priority Signal Networks. in Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, 8 2004 77–86 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lu, X. Liu, S. Dai Revised MAXBAND Model for Bandwidth Optimization of Traffic Flow Dispersion. in 2008 ISECS International Colloquium on Computing, Communication, Control, and Management 2008 85–89 [Google Scholar]
- Robertson, “TRANSYT: a traffic network study tool, Road Research Laboratory Report”, LR 253. Road Research Laboratory, Crowthorne (1969). [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhang, Y. Xie, N.H. Gartner, C. Stamatiadis, T. Arsava AM-Band: An Asymmetrical Multi-Band model for arterialtraffic signal coordination. in Transportation Research Part C, 58 2015 515–531 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Yang, Y. Cheng, G.L. Chang A multi-path progression model for synchronization of arterial traffic signals. in Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, 53 2015 93–111 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Pardalos Global optimization algorithms for linearly constrained indefinite quadratic problems. in Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 21 1991 87–97 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Jeroslow There cannot be any algorithm for integer programming withquadratic constraints. in Operations Research, 21 1973 221–224 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Optimization, (2012). “Gurobi optimizer reference manual”, 2, 1-3. Retrieved Oct. 31th, 2016, from www.gurobi.com. [Google Scholar]
- R.P. Roess, E. Prassas , and W.R. McShane, “Traffic Engineering”, Pearson Education Inc. (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.