MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Modeling and Analysis of Traffic System|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- L.I. Shuliang, L.I.U. Chenglong, N.I. Xiantao Study on the surveying method of CP III vertical control network in high-speed railway[J]. Science of Surveying and Mapping, 36(1) 2011 45–47 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chenglong, Yang Xuefeng, Lu Jiankang, He Bo Construction and adjustment method for CP III trigonometric leveling network of high-speed railway[J]. Journal of southwest jiaotong university, 46(3) 2011 434–439 [Google Scholar]
- Hao Yadong, Li Jufang, Liu Li High-speed rail ballastless track layout of control network and precision control[J]. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, (8) 2011 51–53 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Lingyan, Liu Chenglong, Gao Hongtao, Nie Huxiao Application to a new method of control network inside tunnels in hi-speed railways[J]. Journal of geomatics science and technology, 31(6) 2014 570–575 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lei, Liu Chenlong, Yang Xuefeng, Chen Haijun Three-Dimensional adjustment calculation for free station and its precision evaluation in high-speed railway[J], 28(4) 2011 258–261 [Google Scholar]
- G.F. Yan, S. Gao, J.H. Zhang, et al. Research on Rigorous Adjustment Lapping between Adjacent of CP III Plane Network[J]. Journal of the China Railway Society, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- X.C. Ren, D.W. Zhou Research and Application on the Lapping Methods between Adjacent Sections for CP III Track Control Network for High-speed Railway[J]. Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Puziewicz, M. Matusiak-Ma Fk, T. Ntaflos, et al. Subcontinental lithospheric mantle beneath Central Europe[J]. International Journal of Earth Sciences, 104(8) 2015 1–12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feng yun Yang Application of GPS Technology for Water Pipeline network in a big city Beijing The Publishing House of Surveying and Mapping 2002. 11 P 35–36. [Google Scholar]
- R.B. Langley GLONASS: Review and Update. GPS World, (7) 1997 46–51 [Google Scholar]
- N. Zanaoa Preliminary Evaluation of the Russian GLONASS System as a Potential Geodetic Tool. Journal of Geodesy, (72) 1998 356–363 [Google Scholar]
- S. Gourevitch, 1994. Inplications of Z Technology for Civilian Positioning. Proceedings of the ION-GPS-94 Meeting, September 1994, Salt Lake City, Utah, pp. 249–255. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ham Quality Control Issues Relating to Ambiguity Resolution for Real- Time GPS kinematic Positioning. Journal of Geodesy, 71(6) 1997 351–361 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lorenz et al, US patent Number 5, 134, 407 Magellan Corporation, FGCS Test Report, January 2000. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.