MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Safety and Health at Work|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- B. Rechel, E. Grundy, J.M. Robine, J. Cylus, J.P. Mackenbach, K. Knai, M. McKee, Lancet Series on Europe, 381, 9874, 1312–1322 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Archive: European population compared with world population, http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Archive:European_population_compared_with_world_population (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Cioca, R.I. Moraru, G.B.B ăbuţ, Proceedings of the 15th International Scientific Conference „The Knowledge Based Organization”, section: Management, 2, 43-48, Land Forces Academy Sibiu, Romania (2009) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Cioca, R.I. Moraru, Explosion and/or fire risk assessment methodology: a common approach, structured for underground coalmine environments, 57 (1), 53 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Statistics Explained” European Union Labor force survey - Annual results” http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/web/microdata/european-union-labour-force-survey, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Employment rate of people ages 20 to 64 in the EU above to 70% in 2015, http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/documents/2995521/7240293/3-26042016-AP-EN.pdf/2be72dc1-dcbd-4beb-bad2-42c3ab792e62 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Population structure and ageing, Eurostat website, http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Population_structure_and_ageing (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Health and Safety Laboratory, An update of the literature on age an employment, RR832 Research Report (2011) [Google Scholar]
- European Parliament, Pilot project on health and safety of older workers, (2016) Accessed on 20 December 2016 at https://osha.europa.eu/en/themes/osh-management-context-ageing-workforce/ep-osh-project (2016) [Google Scholar]
- EU-OSHA, Rehabilitation and return to work: an analysis of EU and Member State systems and programs, https://osha.europa.eu/en/tools-and-publications/publications/rehabilitation-and-return-work-analysis-eu-and-member-state/view (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ivaşcu, L.I. Cioca, L., The 2nd International Conference on Psychology, Management and Social Science, Psychology, Management and Social Science, Shenzhen, China, Book Series: Advances in Education Research, 49, 77-80 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ***, National Institute of Statistics of Romania, Press release, http://www.insse.ro/cms/sites/default/files/com_presa/com_pdf/somaj_2015r.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Romanian Government, Government Decision no. 1071 of December 11, 2013 approving the National Strategy for Employment 2014-2020 and 2014-2020 Action Plan for implementing the National Strategy (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Torretta, E.C. Rada, M. Ragazzi, Marco, et al. Waste Management 45 Special Issue: SI, pp: 152 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.