MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Quality Engineering and Management|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- D. C. Montgomery, Introduction to Statistical quality control, Sixth edition (John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Automotive Industry Action Group, AIAG, Measurement Systems Analysis, Reference Manual, Fourth edition (Detroit-Michigan, USA, June 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mottonen, P. Belt, J. Harkonen, H. Haapasalo, P. Kess, The O. Ind. & Man. Eng. J. 1, 29 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 22514-1 Statistical methods in process management. Capability and performance - Part 1: General principles and concepts (2014) 5. https://elsmar.com/pdf_files/CPK.pdf, Accessed: 01.03.2017 [Google Scholar]
- Automotive Industry Action Group, AIAG, Statistical Process Control, Reference manual, Second edition (Detroit-Michigan, USA, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TS 16949 Quality management systems. Particular requirements for the application of ISO 9001:2000 for automotive production and relevant service part organizations (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Wanare, M. V. Gudadhe, IJIET, 2 (2), 198 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- https://wenku.baidu.com/view/12db0ffd04a1b0717fd5dd3e.html, Accessed: 01.03.2017 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 22514-7 Statistical methods in process management. Capability and performance - Part 7: Capability of measurement processes (2016) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.world-class-quality.com/images/article/20080806154501_Initial%20process%20capability%20QW%20Feb07.pdf, Accessed: 05.03.2017 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 22514-4 Statistical methods in process management. Capability and performance - Part 4: Process capability estimates and performance measures (2016) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.minitab.com/uploadedFiles/Content/News/Published_Articles/capability_analysis_1.pdf, Accessed: 05.03.2017 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.symphonytech.com/articles/processcapability.htm, Accessed: 05.03.2017 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.