MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 121, 20178th International Conference on Manufacturing Science and Education – MSE 2017 “Trends in New Industrial Revolution”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management, Modelling and Monitoring of Manufacturing Processes|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- A. Popescu, L. Hancu, P. Bere, Applied Mechanics and Materials 371, 394 (2013) [CrossRef]
- E. Lemma, F. L. Chen, Compos Struct; 57, 297 (2002) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Hreha, A. Radvanská, Metalurgija 53 (4), 533 (2014)
- A. Filip, M. Vasiloni, MATEC Web of Conferences 94, 03003 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. Wang, Int J Adv Manuf Technol, 15, 757 (1999) [CrossRef]
- A. Popan, N. Balc, Academic journal of manufacturing engineering, 7 (1), 17 (2009)
- A. Miron, A. Popan, Studies on water jet cutting of 2D parts made from carbon fiber composite materials, IMANE (2013)
- D.K. Shanmugam, Composites: Part A 39 (6), 923 (2008) [CrossRef]
- D. Liu, Y. Tang and WL. Cong, Composite Structures 94, 1265 (2012) [CrossRef]
- M. Ramulu, S. Kraja, 33rd International SAMPE Proceedings, 33, 1327 (2002)
- K. Phapale, R. Singh, Procedia Manufacturing 5, 521 (2016) [CrossRef]
- M. Harničárová, J. Valíček, R. Čep, J. Petrů, L. Čepová, Surface integrity analysis in process, Metal, Brno, Czech Republic, EU (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.