MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||17|
|Section||Transportation and Pavement|
|Published online||26 January 2018|
- M.W. Mirza, and M.W. Witczak.Development of a global aging system for short and long term aging of asphalt cements. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, vol. 64 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Hunter, A. Self, and J. Read.The shell bitumen handbook. London: ICE Publishing, pp. 744–747 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Airey, and S.K. Brown.Rheological performance of aged polymer modified bitumen. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Technologists, Volume. 67 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Bell, A.J. Weider, and M.J. Fellin.Laboratory aging of asphalt-aggregate mixtures: field validation. Strategic Highway Research Program, No. SHRP-A-390, National Research Council, Washington, DC (1994). [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Monismith, R.G. Hicks, F.N. Finn, A.A. Tayebali, J.B. Sousa, J. Harvey, J.A. Deacon, T. Vinson, C. Bell, R. Terrel, and T. Scholz.Accelerated performance-related tests for asphalt-aggregate mixes and their use in mix design and analysis systems. Strategic Highway Research Program, No. SHRP-A-417, National Research Council, Washington, DC (1994). [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Clark.Practical results of asphalt hardening on pavement life. Journal of the Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists, vol. 27, pp. 196–208 (1958). [Google Scholar]
- C ASTM designation D2872-04. standard test method for effect of heat and air on a moving film of asphalt (rolling thin-film oven test). [Google Scholar]
- ASTM designation D44-02. standard test method for viscosity determination of asphalt at elevated temperatures using a rotational viscometer. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM designation D5-06. standard test method for penetration of bituminous materials. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM designation D36/D36M. standard test method for softening point of bitumen (ring-and-ball apparatus). [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO designation TP62-07. standard method of test for determining dynamic modulus of hot mix asphalt concrete mixtures. AASHTO provisional standards, Washington, D.C., USA, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM designation D6931-07. standard test method for indirect tensile (IDT) strength of bituminous mixture. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.