MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Solutions for Buildings, Constructions and Infrastructures|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Aldawoud, A. (2012). Conventional fixed shading devices in comparison to an electrochromic glazing system in hot, dry climate. Energy and Buildings 59 (2013), pp. 104–110. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Arasteh, D., Goudey, H., Huang, J., Kohler, C. & Mitchell, R. (2006). Performance Criteria for Residential Zero Energy Windows. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley CA 94720. [Google Scholar]
- Chi-Ming, L. & Yao-Hong, W. (2011). Energy-Saving Potential of Building Envelope Designs in Residential Houses in Taiwan. Energies 4, (2011), pp. 2061–2076. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency (IEA), 2015. World Energy Outlook 2015 - United Arab Emirates Energy Efficiency. [Google Scholar]
- Ochoa, C.E., Aries, M.B.C., Loenen, E.J.V. & Hensen, J.L.M. (2012). Considerations on design optimization criteria for windows providing low energy consumption and high visual comfort. Applied Energy 95 (2012), pp. 238–245. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.