MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Solutions for Buildings, Constructions and Infrastructures|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- J. Memmott, Highway Bridges in the United States—an Overview, U.S. Department of Transportation, Bureau of transportation statics, special report (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Road and Transport Authority (RTA), RTA statistics 2012 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- B. Boatman, Prestressed vs. Steel Beams: Expected Service Life, Michigan Department of Transportation, State of Michigan (2010). [Google Scholar]
- B. C. Bhagyashree C Jagtap and M. Shahezad, Comparative Study of Prestressed Concrete Girder and Steel Plate Girder for Roadway Over Bridge, International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJSRSET), 2(1), pp.113–117 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- N. Singh, N.P. Devgan, A.M. Kalra and S. Surinder Pal, Effect on Economy on Successive Increase in the Span of Bridges, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE’16), Ottawa, Canada, May 5 – 6, Paper No. 114, pp. 1–8 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Florida Department Of Transportation (FDOT), Bridge Costs, Transportation costs reports, April 29 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Highway Agency, BD37/01: Design manual for road and bridges: Loads for Highway Bridges, London (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Computer and structures, Inc., SAP2000: Structural Analysis Program, V15.0.1, Berkeley (2011). [Google Scholar]
- British Standards Institution (BSI), BS 5950-3.1: 1990, Structural use of steel work in building, Part 3: Design in composite construction, Section 3.1 Code of practice for design of simple and continuous composite beams, London (2002). [Google Scholar]
- British Standards Institution, BS 8110-1: 1997 Structural use of concrete, Part 1: Code of practice for design and construction, London (2002). [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Baker and G.E. Powell, Understanding Financial Management, Blackwell Publishing Ltd., USA (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.