MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Sustainable Solutions for Buildings, Constructions and Infrastructures|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- D. Ayhan, and Ş. Sağlam, “A technical review of building-mounted wind power systems and a sample simulation model.” Ren. Sust. Energy Rev. 16(1): 1040–1049, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Ishugah, et al. “Advances in wind energy resource exploitation in urban environment: A review.” Ren. Sust. Energy Rev. 37: 613–626, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Toja-Silva, et al. “Urban wind energy exploitation systems: Behaviour under multidirectional flow conditions—Opportunities and challenges.” Ren Sust. Energy Rev. 24: 364–378, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nishimura, et al. “Wind Turbine Power Output Assessment in Built Environment.” Smart Grid Ren. Energy 04(01): 1–10, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Abohela, et al. “Urban wind turbines integration in the built form and environment.” FORUM Ejournal, School of Architecture, Planning and Landscape, Newcastle University, UK 10: 23–39, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I. Abohela, et al. “Effect of roof shape, wind direction, building height and urban configuration on the energy yield and positioning of roof mounted wind turbines.” Ren. Energy 50: 1106–1118, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Tabrizi, et al. “Performance and safety of rooftop wind turbines: Use of CFD to gain insight into inflow conditions.” Ren. Energy 67: 242–251, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, et al. “Development of small domestic wind turbine with scoop and prediction of its annual power output.” Ren. Energy 33(7): 1637–1651, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Wang, et al. “The methodology for aerodynamic study on a small domestic wind turbine with scoop.” J. Wind Eng.Ind.Aero. 96(1): 1–24, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Abe, et al. “Experimental and numerical investigations of flow fields behind a small wind turbine with a flanged diffuser.” J.Wind Eng. Ind. Aero. 93(12): 951–970, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ohya, et al. “Development of a shrouded wind turbine with a flanged diffuser.” J. Wind. Eng. Ind. Aero. 96(5): 524–539, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ohya, and T. Karasudani, “A Shrouded Wind Turbine Generating High Output Power with Wind-lens Technology.” Energies 3(4): 634–649, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kosasih, and S. A. Jafari, “High-Efficiency Shrouded Micro Wind Turbine for Urban-Built Environment.” Appl. Mech. and Mat. 493: 294–299, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Zanflorin and S. Letizia, “Improving the performance of wind turbines in urban environment by integrating the action of a diffuser with aerodynamics of the rooftops” Energy and Procedia 82: 774–781, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krishnan and M. Paraschivoiu “3D analysis of building mounted VAWT with diffuser shaped shroud.” Sus. Cities. Society 27: 160–166, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. T. Chong et al. “Performance investigation of a power augmented vertical axis wind turbine for urban high-rise application.” Ren. Energy 51: 388–397, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. H. Wong, et al. “The Design and Flow Simulation of a Power-augmented Shroud for Urban Wind Turbine System.” Energy Procedia 61: 1275–1278, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Smith, et al. “Built environment wind turbine roadmap”. Colorado, USA, National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL): 1–58, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Mertens, “Wind Energy in the Built Environment - Concentrator Effects of Buildings”, Delft University of Technology: 1–180, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- L. Åkesson, “Technology survey for renewable energy- Integrated to bridge constructions. Statens vegvesens”, SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden: 1–43, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Watson, D. G. Infield, J. P. Barton, S. J. Wylie, “Modelling of the Performance of a Building-Mounted Ducted Wind Turbine” J. Phys. Conf. Seris 75:1–10, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- B. Kosasih and A. Tondelli “Experimental Study of Shrouded Micro-Wind Turbine.” Procedia Eng. 49: 92–98, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.