MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Sustainable Solutions for Buildings, Constructions and Infrastructures|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- K.M. Amer, Groundwater for sustainable development: problems, perspectives and challenges. Chapter 3, CRC Press (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Development Planning and Statistics, Water Statistics In the State of Qatar 2013 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- MWH, Qatar Integrated Drainage Master Plan. Final Master Plan Report, Issue 1. Doha (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Al-Akhras, and A. Al-Miraikhi, From Fundamentals to Applications in Geotechnics Proceedings of the 15th Pan-american Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, IOS Press, 15–18 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- N. Hashem, and P. Balakrishnan, Annals of GIS, 21(3), pp.233–247 (2015) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bambridge, Rising water table ‘challenging’ Doha construction. Construction Week Online (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Public Works Authority, Construction Dewatering Guidelines Qatar (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Perez Russo, Definition and implementation of the dewatering work method statement for the Red Line North underground project in Doha-Qatar (2014) [Google Scholar]
- CoxG.C. III, International Conference on Case Histories in Geotechnical Engineering. Paper 12 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- P. Koudelak, and S. West, Water and Environment Journal, 22(2), pp.81–87 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Powers, and C.J. Herridge, Construction dewatering and groundwater control: new methods and applications. John Wiley & Sons (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Preene, Groundwater control. Design issues, 1185, pp.80–7 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Preene, Groundwater lowering in construction: a practical guide to dewatering Vol. 6. CRC Press (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Al Mamoon, N.E. Joergensen, A. Rahman, and H. Qasem, International Journal of Sustainable Built Environment, 3(1), pp.111–118 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Bazaraa, and S. Ahmed, Rainfall Characterization in an arid area (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Public Works Authority, Qatar Sewerage and Drainage Design Manual, Vol 3 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. Baalousha, MODSIM2015, 21st International Congress on Modelling and Simulation. pp. 2026–2032 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.O. Kimrey, Proposed artificial recharge studies in northern Qatar No. 85-343. (1985) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.