MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Sustainable Solutions for Buildings, Constructions and Infrastructures|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- Anthony, C. M. Indoor Climate of Multi-storey Hospital Buildings in Hot Humid Regions. An attemt to achieve comfortable indoor climate through passive climatic design in Ampara, Sri Lanka, p. 21.
- Climate, Sharjah Climate History. (n.d.). Retrieved from My Weather: http://www.myweather2.com/City-Town/United-Arab-Emirates/Sharjah/climate-profile.aspx?month=1
- ECOTECT TUTORIAL: Calculate Passive Gains Breakdown. (n.d.). Retrieved from wiki.natural frequency: http://wiki.naturalfrequency.com/wiki/Passive_Gains_Breakdown
- Lin, J. (2007, Nov. 18). Introduction to ECOTECT V5.6. Retrieved from Tools for Sustainablity: http://www.toolsforsustainability.com/files/download/tutorials/ecotect/ecotecttutorial-thermalanalysis.pdf (lin, introduction to ecotect v5.6, nov.18, 2007)
- Chapter 2 A Brief History of Thermal Comfort: From Effective Temperature to Adaptive Thermal Comfort
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.