MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 120, 2017International Conference on Advances in Sustainable Construction Materials & Civil Engineering Systems (ASCMCES-17)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Solutions for Buildings, Constructions and Infrastructures|
|Published online||09 August 2017|
- EPA, Green Building Basic Information U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, (2009) available at < http://www.epa.gov/greenbuilding/pubs/about.htm >. [Google Scholar]
- Ji, Y., and Plainiotis, S. Design for Sustainability. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing, China (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Anastas, P.T., and Zimmerman, J.B. Design Through the 12 Principles of Green Engineering. Environmental Science & Technology, 37(5), 94A–101A (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, N., Li, Y.P., Huang W.W., and Liu, J. An Inexact Two-Stage Water Quality Management Model for Supporting Sustainable Development in a Rural System. Journal of Environmental Informatics, 24(1) 52–64 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang, N.B., Chen, H.W., and Ning, S.K. Identification of river water quality using the fuzzy synthetic evaluation approach. Journal of Environmental Management, 63(3), 293–305 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karmakar, S., and Mujumdar, P.P. A two-phase grey fuzzy optimization approach for water quality management of a river system. Advances in Water Resources, 30(5), 1218–1235 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Deviney, F.A.Jr, Brown,D.E., and Rice, K.C. Evaluation of bayesian estimation of a hidden continuous-time Markov chain model with application to threshold violation in water-quality indicators. Journal of Environmental Informatics, 19(2), 70–78 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Graveline, N., Loubier, S., Gleyses, G., and Rinaudo J.D. Impact of farming on water resources: Assessing uncertainty with Monte Carlo simulations in a global change context. Agricultural Systems, 108, 29–41 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kisi, O., Akbari, N., Sanatipour, M., Hashemi, A., Teimourzadeh, K., and Shiri, J. Modeling of dissolved oxygen in river water using artificial intelligence techniques. Journal of Environmental Informatics, 22(2), 92–101 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xu, T.Y., and Qin, X.S. Solving water quality management problem through combined genetic algorithm and fuzzy simulation. Journal of Environmental Informatics, 22(1), 39–48 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forrester, J. W. Industrial Dynamics, Wiley, New York. U.S (1961). [Google Scholar]
- Al-Gahtani, K., AlSulahi, I., El-Hawary, M., and Marzouk, M. Investigating Sustainability Parameters of Administrative Buildings in Saudi Arabia. Technological Forecasting & Social Change Journal, 105, pp. 41–48 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.