MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- J. W. Hall, K. L. Smith, and L. Titus-Glover, NCHRP: guide for pavement friction, Washington DC: Transportation Research Record (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for the management of road surface skid resistance, Sydney: Austroads Incorporated (2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Farber, M. S. Janoff, S. Cristinzio, J. G. Blubaugh, W. Reisener, and W. Dunning, Determining pavement skid-resistance requirements at intersections and braking sites, Washington DC: National Cooperative Highway Research Program, 154 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. R. Nesbitt and D. J. Barron, Prediction of driving traction performance on snow, SAE Technical Paper (1980) [Google Scholar]
- T. R. King and F. E. Matyja, Tread design effect on winter traction, PA: Society of Automotive Engineers (1981) [Google Scholar]
- P. Cao and X. P. Yan, Theory analyses of effect of topography on skid resistance of asphalt pavements, Tribology, 29 (4), 306-310 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. L. Zhao, Z. Q. Zhang, and C. S. Hu, Influence of gradation on anti-skidding performance of asphalt pavement, Journal of Chang’an University, 25 (1), 6-9 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Research of gradation optimization on anti-sliding layer of asphalt pavement, Chang Chun: Ji Lin University (2007) [Google Scholar]
- X. S. Du, Study of pavement anti-skid performance based on tire and road interaction, Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Q. Zhang and Z. Y. Ao, Tire contact pressure distribution and test methods, China Rubber Industry, 48 (6), 368-374 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Beer, L. Kannemeyer, and C. Fisher, Towards improved mechanistic design of thin asphalt layer surfacings base on actual tyre/pavement contact stress-in motion(SIM) data in south Africa, Proceedings of 7th Conference on asphalt pavements for Southern Africa (1999) [Google Scholar]
- L. W. Shi, Based on the functional properties of micromechanics asphalt research, Guangzhou: South China University of Technology (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.