MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- B. Edwards, Sustainable Architecture (Trans v), 3-324 (Chinese architecture publishing house, Beijing, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Zhang, Studies on the Development Path of Residence Architecture in Yangzhou Area, 50 (Southeast University Publishing House, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cheng and Z. Chen, Garden Construction, 60 (Chinese architecture Industry Publishing House, Beijing, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang and H. Du, The Charm of Ge Garden, 59 (Yangzhou Guangling Publishing House, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Lattice Door: The use of lattice door dates back to the late Tang Dynasty. Its lower part is a solid water-proof board (apron) while the upper one is hollow for forming a light transmission part. And it replaced board door for its nice lighting performance. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.