MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- G. Li, J.T. Jinn, W.T. Wu, and S.I. Oh, Recent development and applications of three-dimensional finite element modelling in bulk forming process, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 113, 40-45 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Oh, W.T. Wu, and K. Arimoto, Recent development in process simulation for forming process, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 111, 2-9 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Shih, G.Y. Tzou, and K.H. Chang, Multi-stage forming analysis and experiment of flange sleeve, Journal of Chinese Society of Mechanical Engineers, 35 (3), 243-250 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Hsia, Optimization of microextrusion preforming using taguchi method, Mathematical Problem in Engineering, Article ID 305797 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lange, A. Hettig, and M. Knoerr, Increasing tool life in cold forging through advanced design and tool manufacturing technique, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 35, 495-512 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Nagao, M. Knoerr, and T. Altan, Improvement of tool life in cold forging of complex automotive parts, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 46, 73-85 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Knoerr, K. Lange, and T. Altan, Fatigue failure of cold forging tooling: causes and possible solutions through fatigue analysis, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 45, 57-71 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.L. Wang, M.W. Fu, and J.Q. Ran, Analysis and avoidance of flow-induced defects in meso-forming process: simulation and experiment, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 68, 1551-1564 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.W. Shih, G.Y. Tzou, and K.H. Chang, Effects of forging stream line on tensile strength using FEM simulation, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, Article ID 216246 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Sun, G.Y. Tzou, and L.A. Zheng, Processing animation simulation and FEM analysis of multi-stage cold forging of stainless automotive battery fastener, Indian Journal of Engineering & Materials Science, 20, 219-224 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K.H. Chang, C.W. Shih, and G.Y. Tzou, Defect improvement of extrusion dies using combination of FEM stress analysis with Taguchi method, Transactions of the Canadian Society Mechanical Engineering, 39 (3), 729-738 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.