MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 119, 2017The Fifth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2016 (IMETI 2016)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 August 2017|
- J. Marsot and L. Claudon, Design and ergonomics: methods for integrating ergonomics at hand tool design stage, International Journal of Occupational Safety and Ergonomics, 10 (1), 13-23 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Dempsey, R.W. McGorry, and N.V. O’Brien, The effect of work height, workpiece orientation, gender, and screwdriver type on productivity and wrist deviation, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 33, 339-346 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F.M. Kuijt-Evers, J.W.R. Twisk, L. Groenesteijn, M.P. de Looze, and P. Vink, Identifying predictors of comfort and discomfort in using hand tools, Ergonomics, 48 (6), 692-702 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.F.M. Kuijt-Evers, T. Bosch, M.A. Huysmans, M.P. de Looze, and P. Vink, Association between objective and subjective measurements of comfort and discomfort in hand tools, Applied Ergonomics, 38, 643-654 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Eastman Kodak Company, Kodak’s Ergonomics Design for People at Work (Canada: John Wiley & Sons, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mital and W. Karwowski, Workspace, Equipment and Tool Design (Elsevier, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Putz-Anderson, Cumulative Trauma Disorders: a Manual for Musculoskeletal Diseases of the Upper Limb (Taylor and Francis, London, England, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cochran and M. Riley, An evaluation of knife handle guarding, Human Factors, 28 (3), 295-301 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Seo and T.J. Armstrong, Effect of elliptical handle shape on grasping strategies, grip force distribution, and twisting ability, Ergonomics 54 (10), 961-970 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Fraser, Ergonomics Principles in the Design of Hand Tools: Occupational Safety and Health Series (International Labour Office, Geneva, Switzerland, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Kong and B.D. Lowe, Optimal cylindrical handle diameter for grip force tasks, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 35, 495-507 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Konz, Work Design: Industrial Ergonomics (Grid Publishing Inc, Columbus, OH, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Tilley, The Measure of Man and Woman: Human Factors in Design (Henry Dreyfuss Associates, Wiley, New York, USA, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Krohn and S. Konz, Bent hammer handles, Proceedings of the Human Factors Society 26th Annual Metting, Santa Monica, CA: Human Factors Society, 413-417 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Schoenmarklin and W. Marras, Effects of handle angle and work orientation on hammering: II. Muscle fatigue and subjective ratings of body discomfort, Human Factors, 31 (4), 413-420 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kroemer, H. Kroemer, and K. Kroemer-Elbert, Ergonomics: How to Design for Ease and Efficiency (Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 8727. Mechanical vibration and shock – human exposure – biodynamic coordinate systems, International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland (1997) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Wang, M.Y. Wang, and Y.C. Lin, The Anthropometric Database Manual of Taiwan (Hsinchu: Ergonomics Society of Taiwan, 2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.