MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- B.N. Volynsky, Constructive solutions for energy-saving building, Energy-saving No. 3, 67 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Gagarin, Regarding the rationale for increasing the thermal protection of the enclosing structures of buildings, Stroyprofil, No. 1, 21–23 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Grabovy, P.G., Kharitonov, V.A., Reconstruction and renewal of the existing urban development: A textbook. 2nd ed., revised. Moscow, Prospekt (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Zilberova, System-flow arrangement of civil engineering production in the course of reconstruction of residential houses, Author’s abstract form PhD Tech. thesis, Rostov-on-Don, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Sheina, N.D. Cherednichenko, A.O. Vongay, The choice of the most effective option for increasing the thermal protection of buildings of higher educational institutions by the use criterion analysis method, Bulletin of Construction Machinery No. 9, 55–58 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sheina, A. Khamavova Technique for the Russian Federation regional territories assessment used to create industrial parks network J. Procedia Engineering 150, 1960–1965 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.