MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- B.V. Gusev, V.G. Zazimko, Vibration technology of concrete. Kiev: Budivelnik, 158 p. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Savinov, E. V. Lavrinovich. Vibration machinery for compacting and molding concrete mixtures. L.: Stroiizdat, 278 p, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Gusev, E.W. Axelrod, A.I. Zvezdov, Manual on technology of forming concrete products, (to SNiP 3.09.01-85)/ M.: Stroyizdat, 111 p, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Olekhnovich, V.G. Zazimko, Main trends in the development of easel compacting concrete mixes, New technologies in precast concrete. M.: Znanie, pp. 90–96, (1985) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Volkov, S.A. Genkin, V.F. Lapeev, Universal vibro-impact pad with multi-component oscillations, Building materials, 5, pp 6–7, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Gusev, The theory and practice of compaction of concrete mixtures at the low frequency vibration modes, Authoref. doctor. dis. of doctor technical sciences, M.: 25 p, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Sharapov, A.M. Agarkov, Rinat R. Sharapov, Matrix Modeling of Technological Systems Grinding with Closed Circuit Ball Mill, World Applied Sciences Journal, 24, No. 10, pp. 1399–1403, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasiliev, F.N. Anatolly, T.A. Rakishev, Effective regimes for creation of the equipment for compaction of concrete mixtures: Chelyabinsk, pp. 18–20, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasiliev, E.G. Zinoviev, Development and investigation of asymmetric unstressed shaking table, MGAKHIS, M., 15 p, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Zinoviev, Shaping large size concrete products with the use of guided modes of vibration compaction: Authoref. Cand. Dis. of tech. Sciences, M., 25 p, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Vasiliev, The choice of optimal parameters of shock-vibrating tables, Mechanization of construction, 11, pp. 30–33, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Karamzin, Some features of the behavior of the concrete mix at the easel vibration, Vibration technology of concrete products, M:, Stroyizdat, pp. 67–84, (1970) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shrubchenko, A.V. Hurtasenko, R.R. Sharapov, T.A. Duyun, N.A. Shchetinin, Investigation of Characteristics of Contact Bandages and Support Rollers of Rotating Technological Drums, Modern Applied Science, 9, No 1, pp. 195–203, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Zinoviev, V.G. Vasiliev, E.P. Parfenov, Development of methods of investigating the system “machine – environment” with the implementation of the various oscillations, MGAKHIS, M., 12 p, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Zinoviev, V.G. Vasiliev, V.A. Serov, Shaking table with adjustable parameters, MGAKHIS, M., 10 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Genkin, V.F. Lipeev, E.V. Parkhaev, Patent No 2002615, Russian Federation, Shaking table for compaction of the concrete mix in the mold [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Ovchinnikov, V.N. Baryshnikov, L.A. Volkov, A.G. Pyzhikov, Patent No. 2252137, Russian Federation, Shaking table [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.