MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- M. Tavakkolizadeh, H. Saadatmanesh, Fatigue strength of steel girders strengthened with carbon fiber reinforced polymer patch. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 129, 186–196 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. El-Tawil, E. Ekiz, S. Goel, S.-H. Chao, Retraining local and global buckling behavior of steel plastic hinges using CFRP. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 67, 261–269 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Tsouvalis, L. S. Mirisiotis, D. N. Dimou, Experimental and numerical study of the fatigue behaviour of composite patch reinforced cracked steel plates. International Journal of Fatigue, 31, 1613–1627 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Shaat, D. Schnerch, A. Fam, S. Rizkalla, Retrofit of Steel Structures Using Fiber Reinforced Polymers (FRP): State-of-the-Art. Centre for Integration of Composites into Infrastructure (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.-C. Nguyen, Y. Bai, X.-L. Zhao, R. Al-Mahaidi, Mechanical characterization of steel/CFRP double strap joints at elevated temperatures. Composite Structures, 93, 1604–1612 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Ovchinnikov, I.G. Ovchinnikov, G.V. Chesnokov, D.A. Tatiyev, D.V. Pokulayev, Usilenie metallicheskih konstrukziy fibroarmirovannymi plastikami, Internet-jurnal Naukovedeniye, Vypusk 3, may – june (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bocciarelli, P. Colombi, G. Fava, and C. Poggi, Fatigue performance of tensile steel members strengthened with CFRP plates, Composite Structures 87 334–343 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu, R. Al-Mahaidi, and X. Zhao, Experimental study of fatigue crack growth behaviour in adhesively reinforced steel structures, Compos. Struct. Vol. 90, pp. 12–20 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Harries, A. J. Peck, and E. J. Abraham, Enhancing stability of structural steel sections using FRP, Thin-Walled Structure. Vol. 47, pp. 1092–1101 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Patnaik, and C. L. Bauer, Strengthening of steel beams with carbon FRP laminates, Proceeding of the 4th Advanced Composites for Bridges and structures conference, Calgary, Canada (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Colombi, A. Bassetti, A. Nussbaumer, Analysis of cracked steel members reinforced by prestressed composite patch, Fatigue Fract Eng Mater Struct, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 59–67 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Täljsten, C.S. Hansen, J.W. Schmidt, Strengthening of old metallic structures in fatigue with prestressed and non-prestressed CFRP laminates. Construction and Building Materials, 23(4), pp. 1665–1677 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ghafoori, M. Motavalli, J. Botsis, A. Herwig, M. Galli, Fatigue strengthening of damaged metallic beams using prestressed unbonded and bonded CFRP plates. International Journal of Fatigue, 44, pp. 303–315 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ghafoori, A. Schumacher, M. Motavalli, Fatigue behavior of notched steel beams reinforced with bonded CFRP plates: Determination of prestressing level for crack arrest, Engineering Structures, 45, pp. 270–283 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Ghafoori, M. Motavalli, Flexural and interfacial behavior of metallic beams strengthened by prestressed bonded plates, Composite Structures, 101, pp. 22–34 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.