MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- P. Weisenpacher, J. Glasa, L. Halada, L. Valasek, V. Sipkova, Parallel computer simulation of fire in road tunnel and people evacuation, Comput. Inform. 33(6): 1237–1268 (2014)
- R.E. Greuer, Modeling the movement of smoke and the effect of ventilation systems in mine shaft fires. Fire Safety J. 9: 81–87 (1985). [CrossRef]
- Ch.D. Ang, G. Rein, J. Peiro, R. Harrison, Simulating longitudinal ventilation flows in long tunnels: Comparison of full CFD and multi-scale modelling approaches in FDS6, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 52: 119–126 (2016) [CrossRef]
- D.F. Fletcher, J.H. Kent, Numerical simulations of smoke movement from a pool fire in a ventilated tunnel. Fire Safety J. 23: 305–325 (1994) [CrossRef]
- P.J. Woodburn, R.E. Britter, CFD Simulation of tunnel fire – part 2. Fire Safety J. 26: 63–90 (1996) [CrossRef]
- P.Z. Gao, S.L. Liu, W.K. Chow, N.K. Fong, Large eddy simulation for studying tunnel smoke ventilation. Tunnel. Undergr. Space Technol. 19: 577–586 (2004). [CrossRef]
- K. McGrattan, S. Hostikka, R. McDermott, J. Floyd, C. Weinschenk, K. Overholt, Fire Dynamics Simulator Technical Reference Guide, Validation, Vol. 3, sixth ed. NIST and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland (2014).
- K. McGrattan, S. Hostikka, R. McDermott, J. Floyd, C. Weinschenk, K. Overholt, Fire Dynamics Simulator, Technical Reference Guide (National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA, and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Espoo, Finland, sixth edition, 2017)
- K. McGrattan, S. Hostikka, R. McDermott, J. Floyd, C. Weinschenk, K. Overholt, Fire Dynamics Simulator, User’s Guide (National Institute of Standards and Technology, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA, and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland, Espoo, Finland, sixth edition, 2017
- P. Weisenpacher, J. Glasa, L. Halada, Automobile interior fire and its spread to an adjacent vehicle: parallel simulation, Journal of Fire Sciences 34(4): 305–322 (2016) [CrossRef]
- P. Weisenpacher, J. Glasa, L. Halada, Parallel computation of smoke movement during a car park fire, Comput. Inform. 35(6): 1416–1437 (2016)
- L. Halada, P. Weisenpacher, J. Glasa, Computer Modelling of Automobile Fires. Chapter 9. In: Advances in Modeling of Fluid Dynamics (Liu, Chaoqun, ed.). InTech Publisher, Rijeka, 203–228 (2012)
- L. Valasek, J. Glasa, P. Weisenpacher, L. Halada, Impact of vehicles on smoke spread dynamics in the case of fire in road tunnel, J. of Physics: Conf. Ser. 574 (2015)
- SIVVP – Slovak Infrastructure for High Performance Computing. Available from: http://www.sivvp.sk/, http://hpc.ui.savba.sk/
- P. Danisovic, J. Sramek, E. Jancarikova, Special vocational training and education on tunnel traffic & operation simulator, Proc 9th annual International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation, Seville, Spain, pp 997–1003.
- E. Jancarikova, P. Danisovic, J. Sramek, Increase of road tunnels safety using Tunnel Traffic & Operation Simulator, Proc 5th International Conference “Integration, Partnership and Innovation in Construction Science and Education”, Moscow, Russia.
- P. Danisovic, M. Razga, S. Sedivy, Road Tunnel Operation and Simulation, Procedia Engineering 111: 134–141 (2015) [CrossRef]
- Practice Note for Tenability Criteria in Building Fires (Society of Fire Safety, Engineers Australia, 2014)
- D.A. Purser, Assessment of Hazards to Occupants from Smoke, Toxic Gases and Heat. In: P. J. DiNenno (Ed.): The SFPE Handbook of Fire Protection Engineering. 4th Edition, National Fire Protection Association, Quincy, MA 02269, 2009, pp. 2–96–2–193.
- TP 12/2011 Road tunnels ventilation (in Slovak), Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic, 2011.
- Guideline - Road tunnels ventilation (in Czech), Ministry of Transport of the Czech Republic, 2013.
- H. Ingason, Y.Z. Li, A. Lönnermark, Tunnel fire dynamics (Springer-Verlag, New York, 2015)
- R.L. Alpert, Fire induced turbulent ceiling-jet. (Report no. 19722-2. Factory Mutual Research Corp., Norwood, 1971)
- H.Z. You, G.M. Faeth, An investigation of fire plume impingement on a horizontal ceiling 2 – Impingement and ceiling-jet regions, Fire and Materials. 9 (1): 46–56 (1985) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.