MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- G. Ballard, G. Howell. Implementing lean construction: Improving downstream performance. Lean construction. Balkema, Rotterdam, Netherlands. 111–125 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- J. Howell. Lean construction, Public Infastructure Bulletin. 1(9) (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. González, R. Sacks, I. Pavez, M. Poshdar, L. Ben Alon, V. Priven. Interplay of Lean Thinking and Social Dynamics in Construction. In: Proc. 23rd Ann. Conf. of the International Group for Lean Construction. Perth, Australia, July 29-31, 2015. 681–690. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. Salem, J. Solomon, A. Genaidy, I. Minkarah. Lean Construction: From Theory to Implementation. Journal of Management in Engineering. 22(4). 168–175 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Howell. What is Lean Construction. Proceedings of the Seventh Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mossman. Why Isn’t The UK Construction Industry Going Lean With Gusto?. Lean Construction Journal. 5(1). 24–36 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Belayutham, V.A. Gonzalez. Process Complexity at the Pre-construction Stage: A Lean Based Solution. Proceedings of the 4th New Zealand Built Environment Research Symposium (NZBERS). Auckland, New Zealand (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Koskela. An Exploration Towards a Production Theory and Its Application To Construction. Espoo, Finland, VTT Publications, 296 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- L. Koskela. Application of the New Production Philosophy to Construction, Technical Report No. 72, CIFE, Stanford University, CA (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Alsehaimi, L. Koskela. Critical evaluation of previous delay studies in construction. Proceedings of the 8th International Postgraduate Conference, Prague (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bertelsen, L. Koskela. Construction beyond lean: a new understanding of construction management. Proceedings of the 12th annual conference in the International Group for Lean Construction, Elsinore, Denmark (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Aziz, S.M. Hafez. Applying lean thinking in construction and performance improvement. Alexandria Engineering Journal. 52. 679–695 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Formoso, L. Soibelman, C. De Cesare, E. Isatto, Method of Waste Control in the Building Industry, Proceedings ICLG-7, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA. 325–334 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ohno. Toyota Production System. Productivity Press (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Ye.A. Chernykh. Primeneniye printsipa potoka v berezhlivom stroitel’stve [Application of the principle of flow in lean construction]. Quality management. 2. 102-121. (rus) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Deming. Out of the crisis. Cambridge MA: MIT Press (1982) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ballard. The last Planner System of Production Control. University of Birmingham, Uk (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mossman, Last Planner Overview: Collaborative Production Planning, Collaborative Programme Coordination, Lean Construction Institute, UK (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ballard. The Last Planner. Northern California Construction Institute, Monterey, CA (1994) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bhargav, H. Juho-Pekka, L. Koskela. Exploring the Recurrent Problems in the Last Planner Implementation on Construction Projects. Proceedings of the Indian Lean Construction Conference (ILCC 2015) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Ballard, G.A. Howell. An update on last planner. In Proc., 11th Annual Conf., International Group for Lean Construction, Blacksburg, VA (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Smirnov K. Stroitel’stvo v vysokikh shirotakh. Printsipy, vozmozhnosti i perspektivy [Building in high latitudes. The principles, opportunities and prospects]. Proceedings of the I Russian architectural competition with international participation «Green project» (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Varfolomeev Osobennosti proyektirovaniya i stroitel’stva maloetazhnykh domov v Arktike [Features design and construction of low-rise buildings in the Arctic]. Arctic and Nord. 17. 28-43. (rus) (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.