MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- G. Ballard, G. Howell. Implementing lean construction: Improving downstream performance. Lean construction. Balkema, Rotterdam, Netherlands. 111–125 (1997)
- J. Howell. Lean construction, Public Infastructure Bulletin. 1(9) (2014)
- V.A. González, R. Sacks, I. Pavez, M. Poshdar, L. Ben Alon, V. Priven. Interplay of Lean Thinking and Social Dynamics in Construction. In: Proc. 23rd Ann. Conf. of the International Group for Lean Construction. Perth, Australia, July 29-31, 2015. 681–690. (2015)
- O. Salem, J. Solomon, A. Genaidy, I. Minkarah. Lean Construction: From Theory to Implementation. Journal of Management in Engineering. 22(4). 168–175 (2006) [CrossRef]
- G. Howell. What is Lean Construction. Proceedings of the Seventh Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction (1999)
- A. Mossman. Why Isn’t The UK Construction Industry Going Lean With Gusto?. Lean Construction Journal. 5(1). 24–36 (2009)
- S. Belayutham, V.A. Gonzalez. Process Complexity at the Pre-construction Stage: A Lean Based Solution. Proceedings of the 4th New Zealand Built Environment Research Symposium (NZBERS). Auckland, New Zealand (2014)
- L. Koskela. An Exploration Towards a Production Theory and Its Application To Construction. Espoo, Finland, VTT Publications, 296 (2000)
- L. Koskela. Application of the New Production Philosophy to Construction, Technical Report No. 72, CIFE, Stanford University, CA (1992)
- A. Alsehaimi, L. Koskela. Critical evaluation of previous delay studies in construction. Proceedings of the 8th International Postgraduate Conference, Prague (2008)
- S. Bertelsen, L. Koskela. Construction beyond lean: a new understanding of construction management. Proceedings of the 12th annual conference in the International Group for Lean Construction, Elsinore, Denmark (2004)
- R.F. Aziz, S.M. Hafez. Applying lean thinking in construction and performance improvement. Alexandria Engineering Journal. 52. 679–695 (2013) [CrossRef]
- C. Formoso, L. Soibelman, C. De Cesare, E. Isatto, Method of Waste Control in the Building Industry, Proceedings ICLG-7, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA. 325–334 (1999)
- T. Ohno. Toyota Production System. Productivity Press (1988)
- Ye.A. Chernykh. Primeneniye printsipa potoka v berezhlivom stroitel’stve [Application of the principle of flow in lean construction]. Quality management. 2. 102-121. (rus) (2010)
- E. Deming. Out of the crisis. Cambridge MA: MIT Press (1982)
- G. Ballard. The last Planner System of Production Control. University of Birmingham, Uk (2000)
- A. Mossman, Last Planner Overview: Collaborative Production Planning, Collaborative Programme Coordination, Lean Construction Institute, UK (2005)
- G. Ballard. The Last Planner. Northern California Construction Institute, Monterey, CA (1994)
- D. Bhargav, H. Juho-Pekka, L. Koskela. Exploring the Recurrent Problems in the Last Planner Implementation on Construction Projects. Proceedings of the Indian Lean Construction Conference (ILCC 2015) (2015)
- G. Ballard, G.A. Howell. An update on last planner. In Proc., 11th Annual Conf., International Group for Lean Construction, Blacksburg, VA (2003)
- Smirnov K. Stroitel’stvo v vysokikh shirotakh. Printsipy, vozmozhnosti i perspektivy [Building in high latitudes. The principles, opportunities and prospects]. Proceedings of the I Russian architectural competition with international participation «Green project» (2015)
- Y.A. Varfolomeev Osobennosti proyektirovaniya i stroitel’stva maloetazhnykh domov v Arktike [Features design and construction of low-rise buildings in the Arctic]. Arctic and Nord. 17. 28-43. (rus) (2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.