MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- V.V. Elistratov, Renewable energy (Nauka, Saint Petersburg, 2013
- V.V. Elistratov, Research and technical bulletin of Saint-Petersburg State Politechnical University 3-1, 77–83 (2012)
- Yu.S. Vasil’ev, L.I. Kubyshkin, Hydraulic engineering 7, 2–8 (2014)
- F. Svitala, Yu.M. Galitskova, Scientific survey 10, 450–456 (2014)
- F. Svitala, Yu.M. Galitskova, S.V. Evdokimov, Industrial and civil engineering 12, 87–90 (2014)
- M.I. Balzannikov, Urban Construction and Architecture 4, 86–92 (2015)
- M. Balzannikov, V. Alpatov, I. Kholopov, A. Saharov, A. Lukin, MATEC Web of Conferences 73, 01012 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- S.V. Evdokimov, Urban Construction and Architecture 2, 68–74 (2012)
- Yu.S. Vasilyev, I. G. Kudryashova, V.I. Maslikov, Works of the St. Petersburg polytechnical university of Peter the Great 502, 317–322 (2007)
- V.M Ivanov., I.A. Bakhtina, T.Yu. Ivanova, S.V. Iliynykh, Urban Construction and Aarchitecture 2, 88–93 (2015)
- M.I. Balzannikov, S.V. Evdokimov, N.V. Shekhova, Economy and managements of property 1, 68–72 (2015)
- B.U. Urishev, M.M. Mukhammadiyev, F. Nosirov, S.R. Zhurayev, Urban Construction and Architecture 4, 49–53 (2013)
- I.A. Bakhtina, V.M. Ivanov, S.V. Ilyinikh, P.V. Stepanova, Ye.S. Elizarov, Polzunovsky Bulletin 4-2, 12–19 (2013)
- S.A. Piyavskiy, S.V. Evdokimov, Bulletin of higher educational institutions. Construction 6, 36–43 (2012)
- M.I. Bal’zannikov, V.A. Seliverstov, Power Technology and Eng. 49–1, 22–26 (2015) [CrossRef]
- V.P. Popov, A.A. Mikhasek, V.A. Seliverstov, Bulleting of Kyrgyz state university of construction, transportation and architecture 1, 73–79 (2014)
- A.A. Romanov, Zhigulyovsk hydroelectric power station. Operation of hydraulic engineering constructions (Agni, Samara, 2010)
- M.I. Balzannikov, S.A. Piyavskiy, Bulletin of Moscow state construction university 10, 127–137 (2015)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.