MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Andreev V.I., Turusov R.A., Tsybin N.Yu. Application of the contact layer in the solution of the problem of bending the multilayer beam. Procedia Engineering. 2016. Vol. 153. P. 59–65. [CrossRef]
- Tsybin N.Yu., Turusov R.A., Andreev V.I. Comparison of creep in free polymer rod and creep in polymer layer of the layered composite. Procedia Engineering. 2016. Vol. 153. P. 51–58. [CrossRef]
- Andreev V.I., Turusov R.A., Tsybin N.Yu. Long strength of layered composite under normal fracture. Advances in Engineering Research, 2015. Vol. 39. P. 1703–1708.
- Turusov R.A. Elastic and thermal behavior of a layered structure. Part II. Calculation results and their analysis. Mechanics of Composite Materials. 2015. Vol. 51(1). P. 127–134. [CrossRef]
- Turusov R.A., Kuperman A.M. Elastic properties of thin adhesive interlayers. Polymer Science. Series D. 2014. Vol. 7(1). P. 1–8. [CrossRef]
- Andreev V.I., Barmenkova E.V. The modeling of the real building object by using the model of a two layer beam of variable rigidity on an elastic basis. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 2012 Vol. 204–208. P. 3596–3599.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.