MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- I.S. Kholopov, Vestnik of Research Science Center “Building Construction” 2, 114–125 (2010)
- I.S. Kholopov, Industrial and civil engineering 8, 13–17 (2010)
- I.S. Kholopov, Metal structures 4, 285–297 (2008)
- A.V. Ginzburg, A.A. Vasilkin, Vestnik MGSU 6, 52–62 (2014)
- M.R. Garifullin, S.A. Semenov, S.V. Belyaeva and others, Construction of unique buildings and structures 2(17), 107–124 (2014)
- L.S. Lasdon, Optimizing large systems (Moscow, Science, 1975)
- I.M. Rabinovich, On the theory of static undefined trusses (Moscow, Transzheldorizdat, 1933)
- V.Yu. Alpatov, Thesis for PhD in Technical Sciences (2002)
- V.Yu. Alpatov, Efficient building structures: Theory and practice, 199–206 (2002)
- V.Yu. Alpatov, I.S. Kholopov, Actual problems of improvement and development of metallic, wooden and plastic structures in construction and transport, 193–198 (2002)
- V.Yu. Alpatov, Actual problems in construction and architecture. Education. Science. Practice, 476–477 (2007)
- A.O. Lukin, V.Yu. Alpatov, D.D. Chernyshev, Urban Construction and Architecture 2(23), 4–9 (2016)
- A.I. Vinogradov, Papers of Kharkov Institute of Railway Engineering 25, 30–36 (1955)
- A.I. Vinogradov, Study on construction theory (Moscow, Gosstrojizdat, 1965)
- I.S. Kholopov, Thesis for Ph.D. in Technical Sciences (1992)
- I.B. Lazarev, Basics of optimal design. Tasks and methods (Novosibirsk, SGAPS, 1995)
- I.S. Kholopov, A.V. Solovyev, A.V. Simbirev, The 59th Scientific and Technical Conference abstracts, 44 (2002)
- V.Yu. Alpatov, The 56th scientific and Technical Conference abstracts, 277–278 (1999)
- V.Yu. Alpatov, Postgraduate Bullitin of Samara region 2, 83–86 (2001)
- V.Yu. Alpatov, A.O Lukin, A.A. Sakharov, D.I. Zhuchenko, Urban Construction and Architecture 4(25), 19–22 (2016)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.