MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- STO 000433363-01-2008, Reconstruction and modernization of deterioration housing, RAASN (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A. Afanas’ev, E. Matveev, Reconstruction of residential buildings, Part I, Part II (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bulgakov, Reconstruction of apartment houses of the first mass series, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- P. Oleinik, V. Brodskii, Features of the organization of construction in the reconstruction of buildings and structures, TOS, 4(5) (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ishin, D. Tumanov, M. Ershov, A. Lapidus, Technological and organizational aspects of building reconstruction, TOS, 3(8) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ershov, G. Gamrekilidze, Reconstruction buildings of the series that are not subjected to demolishing, TOS, 2(3) (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ershov, G. Gamrekilidze, A Manin, On the issue of the relevance of the reconstruction and overhaul of residential buildings in the mass construction of 1953-1975, TOS, 4(9) (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.