MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- G. S. Vardanyan, Applied mechanics: the use of the similarity theory methods and the methods of the analysis of dimensions for the simulation of problems in mechanics of deformable rigid bodies. Textbook, - Moscow: NITs INFRA-M, 2016, -174 p.
- E. K. Agakhanov, M. K. Agakhanov, About the possibility of the use of the effect equivalence in analytical solutions to the elasticity theory problems // MGSU Bulletin, 4/2010, No. 3, p.p. 140–143.
- E. K. Agakhanov, M. K. Agakhanov, About the simulation of the space-forces effect in a creep elastic body // Higher education proceedings. North-Caucasus Region. Engineering sciences. -2005. No. 1, p. 25.
- E. K. Agakhanov, M. K. Agakhanov, Modeling of weighing and filtration forces in the “dam-foundation” system / MATEC Web Conf. 86, 01012 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- B. N. Ushakov, I. P. Frolov, Stresses in composite structural elements. Moscow, Mashinostroyenie, 1979, 134 p.
- B. N. Ushakov, Study of stresses in composite structural elements. VIII All-Union conference devoted to the photo-elasticity method. Tallinn, 1979, p.p. 283–290.
- Z. E. Abdulaliev, Determination of temperature stresses in multi-material work-pieces. Plant laboratory, 1970, No. 3, p.p. 347–349.
- A. K. Preiss, F. A. Granenko, Application of the “freezing” method to the determination of stresses on rotating models. The polarization-optics method of study of stresses, edited by Prigorovsky N. I., Moscow, 1956, p.p. 271–279.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.