MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- O.M. Akunina, Foreign experience of state regulation of the reproduction of housing stock // Politics, state and law No. 3. URL: http://politika.snauka.ru/2015/03/2521 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lapidus, Efficiency Potential of Organizational and Process-Related Solutions of the Construction Project. Bulletin of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering – No. 1. 175–180 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- The Government of Western Australia. The Impact of New Building Techniques and Technologies on the Residential Housing Sector of the Construction Industry. Construction Training Fund (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Abramov, T.Y. Poznakhirko, A. Sergeev, The analysis of the functionality of modern systems, methods and scheduling tools, MATEC Web of Conferences 86, 04063 (2016) IPICSE–2016 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.1c-esk.ru/about/spr/03.html#osnfakt [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Afanasyev, Technology of erection of fully pre-fabricated buildings. M: Publishing house of the Association of Construction Universities, 361 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Afanasyev, E.P. Matveev, Technologies of reconstruction of residential buildings and buildings. Part I and II. // M., 367 and 363 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Snarsky, M.M. Aigumov Technology of construction processes. Volume 2. The processes of erection of load-bearing structures (2007) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Sovalov, Ya. G. Mogilevsky, Concrete and reinforced concrete works (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Department of the Army. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Manual No. 1110-2-3506 Grouting Technology. Washington D.C. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- https://world-weather.ru/archive/iraq/summer/ [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 48.13330.2011 Construction Rules, Construction Organization, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Oleynik, V. A. Grigoryev, Current Methods of Modeling Standards for Residential Construction Timelines, Constr. Techn. and Org., 42–44 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. P. Oleynik, V. I. Brodsky, Construction Planning Arrangements. Constr. Techn. and Org., 40–43 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ammar W. Abbood, Karam M. Al-Obaidi, Achieving energy efficiency through industrialized building system for residential buildings in Iraq. Inter. J. of Sust. Built Envir.. Volume 4, Issue 1, 78–90 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- А.А. Lapidus, I.L. Abramov. Calculating a construction company’s resource potential as a bidder – Science Bulletin 9-2017-p.6-9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.