MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- O.M. Akunina, Foreign experience of state regulation of the reproduction of housing stock // Politics, state and law No. 3. URL: http://politika.snauka.ru/2015/03/2521 (2016).
- A. A. Lapidus, Efficiency Potential of Organizational and Process-Related Solutions of the Construction Project. Bulletin of Moscow State University of Civil Engineering – No. 1. 175–180 (2014).
- The Government of Western Australia. The Impact of New Building Techniques and Technologies on the Residential Housing Sector of the Construction Industry. Construction Training Fund (2015)
- I.L. Abramov, T.Y. Poznakhirko, A. Sergeev, The analysis of the functionality of modern systems, methods and scheduling tools, MATEC Web of Conferences 86, 04063 (2016) IPICSE–2016 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- A.A. Afanasyev, Technology of erection of fully pre-fabricated buildings. M: Publishing house of the Association of Construction Universities, 361 (2012).
- A.A. Afanasyev, E.P. Matveev, Technologies of reconstruction of residential buildings and buildings. Part I and II. // M., 367 and 363 (2009)
- V.I. Snarsky, M.M. Aigumov Technology of construction processes. Volume 2. The processes of erection of load-bearing structures (2007)
- I.G. Sovalov, Ya. G. Mogilevsky, Concrete and reinforced concrete works (1988)
- Department of the Army. U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Manual No. 1110-2-3506 Grouting Technology. Washington D.C. (2017).
- SNiP 48.13330.2011 Construction Rules, Construction Organization, (2011)
- P. P. Oleynik, V. A. Grigoryev, Current Methods of Modeling Standards for Residential Construction Timelines, Constr. Techn. and Org., 42–44 (2014)
- P. P. Oleynik, V. I. Brodsky, Construction Planning Arrangements. Constr. Techn. and Org., 40–43 (2013)
- Ammar W. Abbood, Karam M. Al-Obaidi, Achieving energy efficiency through industrialized building system for residential buildings in Iraq. Inter. J. of Sust. Built Envir.. Volume 4, Issue 1, 78–90 (2015). [CrossRef]
- А.А. Lapidus, I.L. Abramov. Calculating a construction company’s resource potential as a bidder – Science Bulletin 9-2017-p.6-9.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.