MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Railways and Highways, Subways and Industrial Transport|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- A. Beljaev, B. Bunin, S. Golubjatnikov. Increasing the reliability of locomotive chassis part, Moscow (1984) [Google Scholar]
- G. Alushaeva, S. Duzel'baev, A. Omarbekova. SWorld magazine, 10, 1–12 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ruzmetov, A. Jakushev, S. Komichenko. Internet journal “NAUKOVODENIE” 3(5-6), 12–18(2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Glebov, A. Jakushev. Journal of Transport of the Russian Federation, 2, 63–5, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zajniddinov. Izvestiya St. Petersburg State University of Communications, 3, 12 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Norms for calculating and assessing the strength of load-bearing elements, dynamic qualities and the impact on the path of the crew part of locomotives of the railways of the Russian Federation, gauge 1520 mm, Moscow (1998) [Google Scholar]
- John McPhee. Multibody System Dynamics: Research Activities. [Google Scholar]
- Universal Mechanism: Software Lab. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.