MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- DSTU B V.1.1-4-98, Fire protection. Building structures. Fire resistance test methods. General requirements, Ukrarchbudinform, Kiev (1998) [Google Scholar]
- DBN V.1.1-7-2002 Fire protection. Building structures fire safety, Ukrarchbudinform, Kiev (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nuyanzin, S. Pozdeyev, S. Sidney [and others], Fire safety: theory and practice: collection of scientific works, Cherkasy, 18, 91 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nuyanzin, S. Pozdeyev, S. Sidney, Emergency situations: Education and science: international scientific and application magazine. Gomel, Republic of Belarus Emergencies Ministry, 15/1, 158 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Nuyanzin, S. Pozdeyev, S. Sidney, Ukrainian fire safety scientific and research institute reporter: collection of scientific works, Kyiv, UkrNDITsZ, 31/1, 4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Novak, L. Nefedchenko, A. Abramov, Structures and articles fire resistance testing methods, Pozhimformtechnika, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Liquid and gas simulating system. FlowVision Version 2.5.4., User manual TESIS, (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.