MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- V.B. Aronchik, Thesis for Doctor of Philosophy. (Riga, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- F.N. Rabinovich, Composites based on dispersed reinforced concrete. Issues of theory and design, technology (Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.V. Talantova, Polzunovsky vestnik, 1, 194–199 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Bleschik, Problems of modern concrete and reinforced concrete: materials of the III International Symposium, 2, 80–113 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Bragov, Vestnik of Lobachevsky University of Nizhni Novgorod, 4, 123–129 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- EN 14845-2:2006 Test methods for fibers in concrete. Effect on concrete, Brussels (2006) [Google Scholar]
- SP 52-104-2006 Steel-fiber-concrete structures, Moscow (2006) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU-N-B V.2.6-78:2009 Guidelines for the design and manufacture of steel-fiberconcrete structures, Kiev (2009) [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 14889-1:2006 Fibres for concrete. Steel fibres. Definitions, specifications and conformity, London (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.