MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- S. Timoshenko, D.H. Young, W. Weaver, Vibration Problems in Engineering. (John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Babakov, Oscillation theory (Moscow, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- B. Balachandran, E. Magrab, Vibrations, second edition (Cengage Learning, Toronto, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Rao, Mechanical vibrations (Pearson, Prentice Hall, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. J. Shaker, Lewis Research Center Report NASA TN D-8109 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. Vasilenko, A. Alekseychuk, Theory of oscillations and stability of motion (Kyiv, High School, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kukla, B. Skalmierski, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 31 (2), 413–430 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. S. Krutiy, Thesis for Doctor Degree in Technical Sciences (Odessa, OSACEA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. R. Gantmacher, The Theory of Matrices (AMS Chelsea Publishing: Reprinted by American Mathematical Society, 2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.