MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- V. Shmukler, V. Babayev, S. Bugayevskiy, K. Berezhna, I. Kariakin, Kondrashchenko V., Seirski I. Framework Building “MONOFANT” 89464 Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- V. Shmukler, Y. Klymov, M. Burak Frameworks of Hollow Core Types. (Kharkiv: Golden Pages, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Li Xue-ping, Zhao Lian-yu, Liu Zheng-zhong, MATEC Web of Conferences 95 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Carrera. Arch. Comput. Meth. Engng,. 9(2) 87–140, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Yaghoubi, S.S. Mohtasebi, A. Jafari, H. Khaleghi. Design and manufacture of a new and simple mechanism for transmission of power between crossover shafts up to 135 degrees for farm. (XVIIth World Congress of the International Commission of Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Hosted by the Canadian Society for Bioengineering Québec City, Canada, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Bankole I. Oladapo, Balogun A. Vincent, Augustine O. Oke, Esoso A. Agbor. Design And Finite Element Analysis On Car Seat Height Screw Adjuster Using Autodesk Inventor (Dept. Of Mechanical & Mechatronics Eng, Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti, Nigeria Volume 2 Issue 8, August 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Mathis Chlosta Master’s thesis. “Feasibility study on fiber reinforced polymer cylindrical truss bridges for heave trafic” Netherlands (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Mehdi Nourbakhsh Generalizable surrogate models for the improved early stage exploration of structural design alternatives in building construction. (School of Building Construction Georgia Institute of Technology 2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.