MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- V. Shmukler, V. Babayev, S. Bugayevskiy, K. Berezhna, I. Kariakin, V. Kondrashchenko, I. Seirski Framework Building “MONOFANT” 89464 Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Lurie Theory of elasticity (Moscow, Science, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshits, Elastic theory (Moscow, Science, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shmukler, Yu.A. Klimov, N.P. Burak Frame systems of reduced-weight type (Kharkov, Golden Pages, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU 2.6-156:2010: Designs of buildings and structures. Concrete and reinforced concrete structures of heavy concrete. (Ministry of Regional Construction of Ukraine, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992-1-2:2004 Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures – Part 1-2: General rules – Structural fire design (European committee for standardization, Brussels, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.ansys.com. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Gorodetsky, I.D. Evzerov, E.B. Strelets-Sagittarius Finite elements method: Theory of numerical implementation. (Kiev: Fact, 1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.