MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- A.B. Golyshev, V.I. Kolchunov. The resistance of reinforced concrete, 432 p. (Osnova, Kyiv, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yongzhen. Final Report Predicting of the Stiffness of Cracked Reinforced Concrete Structures, 147 р. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. N. Saavedra, L. A. Cuitino. Crack detection and vibration behaviour of cracked beam, Computers and Structures, 79, pp. 1451–1459 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H.Z. Bashirov, V.I. Kolchunov, V.S. Fedorov, I.A. Iakovenko. Reinforced concrete structures of buildings and structures, 248 p. (ASV, Moskow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Tugay. The main results of experimental studies of flat-strained stiffness of reinforced concrete composite structures, Resource-economical materials, structures, buildings, 29, pp. 369–375 (Rivne, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Golyshev, V.I. Kolchunov, I.A. Iakovenko. Resistance of reinforced concrete structures, buildings and structures erected in complex engineering-geological conditions, 371 p. (Talcom, Kyiv, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kolchunov, N.G. Maryenkov, T.V. Tugai, I.A. Iakovenko. Resistance of planestressed walls to a skew in the presence of a diagonal crack with the use of the Lira-Pro software complex. Academic journal. Industrial Machine Building, Civil Engineering Poltava National Technical Yuri Kondratyuk University, 1 (43) (Poltava, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kolchunov, T.V. Tugai, I.A. Iakovenko, N.G. Maryenkov. Calculation of the stiffness of plane-stressed walls with the use of PC “Lira-Pro” by the method of new norms. City and territorial planning, 53, pp. 209–221. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Kolchunov, N.G. Maryenkov, T.V. Tugai, I.A. Iakovenko. Method for determination of stiffness of flat-stressed and rod-shaped reinforced concrete composite structures under seismic influences // Industrial and civil construction, №2, pp. 12–15 (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Rosko and A. Bekw. Reinforced concrete shear wall: structural element – finite element. Vienna University of Technology. Center of Mechanics and Structural, Dynamics Institute for Building Construction and Technology, 7p (Vienna, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yo. Yamamoto H. Nakamura I. Kuroda and N. Furuya. Simulation of crack propagation in rc shear wall using a 3d rigid-body-spring model with random geometry. VIII International Conference on Fracture Mechanics of Concrete and Concrete Structures, 12 p. (Toledo – Spain, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Iakovenko, G.K. Bidzhosyan. New dependencies for estimating the resistance of stretched concrete between cracks in compound eccentrically compressed reinforced concrete structures. Bulleten of Pridniprovsk State Academy of Construction and Architecture, 9, pp. 9–15 (Dnipropetrovsk, 2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.