MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- O.P. Mtschedlov-Petrosyan, V.I. Babuschkin, Poc. 4th Int. Symp. Chem. Cem, 1, 533–544 (1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Babushkin, O.P. Mchedlov-Petrosyan, Silicate Waterproof Products (Kiev, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Bolshakov, A.I. Golovko, A.V. Koval, Yu.I. Mustafin, S.A. Sherbak, Structurization of the silicate systems (Dnepropetrovsk, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Shtark, B. Viht, Durability of Concrete (Kiev, Transl. from German, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Taylor, Chemistry of Cement (Moscow, the World, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shinkevich, N. Sidorova, E. Lutskin, V. Sidorov, S. Politkin. Raw Mix for Obtain Modified Silicate Materials and Method of Its Prepare. Declared patent 64603 A, 7 C04B28/20, Ukraine (2004) [Google Scholar]
- P. Krivenko, Proceeding of International Conference “Alkali Activated Materials – Research, Production and Utilization”, 313–332 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shinkevich, E. Lutskin, O. Gnyp, A. Koichev, J. Dotsenko, Proceeding of the 8th Int. Symp. Brittle Matrix Composites 8, 517–525 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shinkevich, Proceeding of 13th Int. Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, 351–358 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lutskin, E. Shinkevich. Proceeding of 14th Int. Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, 2, 632 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shinkevich, Y. Zaytsev, E. Lutskin, G. Bondarenko, A. Tymnyak, Proceeding of 2nd International conference on Microstructural-related Durability of Cementitious Composites, 1462–1468 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Avvakumov, M. Senna, N. Kosova, W. Soft, Mechanochemical Synthesis a Basis for New Chemical Technologies (Netherlands, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- C. Poole, F. Owens, Nanotechnology (Moscow, Technosphere, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.D. Gluhovskij, R.F. Runova, S.E. Maksunov, Binders and composite materials of contact hardening (Kiev, Budivelnik, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Voznesenskiy, T. Lyashenko at al., Computer and optimization of composite materials (Kiev, Budyvelnik, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lutskin, E. Shinkevich, Proceeding of 13th International Congress on the Chemistry of Cement, 359 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lutskin, E. Shinkevich, Technical Journal, 9 (1-2015), 27–33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.