MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- S.P. Sivkov, I.C. Kudysheva, Ammonia emission from cement concretes (19 Internationale Baustofftagung, Weimar, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Shimanov, Problem of emission of ammonia from concrete constructions (Access mode: http://www.science-education.ru/105-7025, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Predelskiy, O.E. Prihodchenko, Building ecology (Train aid, Rostov on Don, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Higuchi Takayuki, Method for electrochemical treatment of ready mixed concrete (Patent JP2004122620, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Pollak Vladimir, Chodak Ivan, Vtthod for the treatment of concrete (Patent SK151099, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Robert F. Rathbone, Thomas L. Robl. University of Kentucky Center for Applied Energy Research. Final Report. 63 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Bai. Environment International 32, 303 (2006) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.N. Shabanova, S.M. logvinkov, T.V. Shkolnikova, V.N. Shumejko. Collected scientific works of Ukrainian State University of Railway 162, 189 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Izotov, U.A. Sokolova, Chemical additions for modification of concrete (Monograph, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Intercommunication of structure and properties of concrete (Access mode: http://stroiarchive.ru/shlakoschelochnoy-beton/1077-vzaimosvyaz-struktury-i-svoystvbetona.html 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.