MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 114, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Material and Aerospace Engineering (2MAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 3: Aerospace|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- Besch, Hans Martin. Large aircraft landing gears–a brief overview. 6th International Munich Chassis Symposium 2015. Springer Fachmedien Wiesbaden, 2015: 685–715. [Google Scholar]
- Wei, W.U. “Study On Load Measurement And Calibration Test For Airplane Landing Gear.” Journal of Mechanical Strength (2003). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Daqian. “The present situation and development of chinese drop test measurement and test system.” Journal of Shenyang Institute of Aeronautcal Engineering (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Xue Caijun, et al. “Optimization of the cushion properties of amphibious aircraft landing gear by simulation and drop test.” Journal of Vibration & Control 19.19(2013):1753–1760. [Google Scholar]
- SHI Hai-wen, et al. ”Parameters Study at Touchdown Instant of the Nose Undercarriage of Fighter Airplane.” Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica 24.6(2003):517-520(In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- WU DaFang, LI YongTing, WANG YongHai, SONG Hao. Measurement method of the tran-sient rotational speed of landing gear on drop test. Journal of Experimental Mechanics, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- W. Bin, M. GuiXian, P. MinYan. A Measurement Method of Moment of Inertia for the Artificial Satellite. Journal of Astronautic Metrology and Measurement, 2008, 28: 21-23 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.