MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 114, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Material and Aerospace Engineering (2MAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 3: Aerospace|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- P.G. Ifju, S. Ettinger, D.A. Jenkins. Lian, W. Shyy and M.R. Waszak, Flexible-wing-based micro air vehicles, Proc. 40th AIAA Aero Sci. Meeting, Reno, NV, AIAA–0705 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Whitney and R J. Wood, Conceptual design of flapping-wing micro air vehicles, Bio inspiration & Biomimetic, Vol.7, No.3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zdunich, D. Bilyk, M. MacMaster, D. Loewen, J. DeLaurier, R. Kornbluh, T. Low, S. Stanford and D. Holeman, Development and testing of the mentor flapping-wing micro air vehicle, Aircraft 44, 1701–1710 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Isogai and Y. Harino, Optimum aero-elastic design of a mapping wing, J. Aircraft 44, 2040–2048 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Douglas, R. Dudley and C.P. Ellington, Aerodynamic forces of revolving hummingbird wings and wing models, J. Zool. Lond. 264, 327–332 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J Furst, G. Bunget, and S. Seelecke, Design and fabrication of a bat-inspired flapping-flight platform using shape memory alloy muscles and joints, Bioinspiration & Biomimetics, Vol. 22, No. 1 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cho, J. Kwak and S. Shin, Computational Analysis for Flapping Wing by Coupling the Geometrically Exact Beam and Preconditioned Navier-Stokes Solution, The 55th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/SC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, National Harbor (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Guerrero, Numerical simulation of the unsteady aerodynamics of flapping flight, PhD. Dissertation, Department of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering, University of Genoa, Genova, Italy, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yu, H. Ang, Q. Chen, Three-Dimension Unsteady Vortex Lattice Method for Flexible Structure Flapping-Wing Aerial Vehicle, Journal of Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 40, 451–455 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yu, H. Ang, K. Ai, The Study of Deformation for Membrane Flapping-Wing Aerial Vehicles, Chinese Journal of Computational Mechanics, 26, 935–941 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Silin, Aerodynamics and flight performance of flapping wing micro air vehicles, PhD. Dissertation, Aerospace Engineering Dept., University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Mazaheri, and A. Ebrahimi, Experimental investigation of the effect of chordwise flexibility on the aerodynamics of flapping wings in hovering flight, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Vol. 26, pp. 544–558 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Lian, W. Shyy, P. Ifju and E. Verron, A Computational Model for Coupled Membrane-Fluid Dynamics, AIAA Paper 2002-2972, also AIAA J., 41, pp. 2492–2494(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, J. Wu and M. Sun, Lateral dynamic flight stability of hovering insects: theory vs numerical simulation, Acta Mech;28(1):221–31(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JA Grauer Jr, JE. Hubbard, Inertial measurements from flight data of a flapping-wing ornithopter. J Guide, Control, Dynamics;32 (1):326–31 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Djojodihardjo, A, Ramli, S. Wiriadidjaja, Kinematic and aerodynamic modelling of flapping wing ornithopter, Processing Engineering.;50(1):848–63(2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Vincent, V. Insect cuticle: A paradigm for natural composites. Symposia of the Society for Experimental Biology,183-210(1980) [Google Scholar]
- F. Song, K.W. Xiao, K. Bai, Y.L Bai, Microstructure and nanomechanical properties of the wing membrane of dragonfly, Materials Science and Engineering: A, 457, 254–260 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- X.S. Wang, Y. Li, Y.F. Shi, Effects of sandwich microstructures on the mechanical behaviors of dragonfly wing vein. Composites Science and Technology, 68, 186–192 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, X. Wang, H. Ren, H. Yin, S. Jia, Hierarchical dragonfly wing: Microstructure-biomechanical behavior relations, Journal of Bionic Engineering, 9, 185–191(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Callicoat, R. Gaeta, J. Jacob, Composite Materials Providing Improved Acoustic Transmission Loss for UAVs. AIAA (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Yu., D. Kim, Y. Zhao, Stress Analysis of Membrane Flapping-Wing Aerial Vehicle Based on Different Material Models, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Physics 2, 1023-1030 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Katz and A. Plotkin, Low-Speed Aerodynamics. 2nd Edition, Cambridge University Press, New York, NY, (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.