MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 114, 20172017 International Conference on Mechanical, Material and Aerospace Engineering (2MAE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Chapter 1: Mechanical|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- Malanoski S.B., Loeb A.M., The effect of the method compensation on hydrostatic bearing stiffness, J Basic Eng-T ASME, 83(2), 179-187 (1961) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang D., Hydrostatic slideway and its design research, LUBR ENG, 4, 114-118 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Kang Y., Lee J.L., Huang H.C., Lin C.Y., Lee H.H., Peng D.X., Design for static stiffness of hydrostatic plain bearings: constant compensations, Ind Lubr Tribol, 63(3), 178-191 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nikolakopoulos P.G., Papadopoulos C.A., Controllable high speed journal bearings, lubricated with electro-rheological fluids. An analytical and experimental approach, Tribol Int, 31, 225-234 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Bouzidane A., Thomas M., An electrorheological hydrostatic journal bearing for controlling rotor vibration, Comput Struct, 86, 463-472 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Bouzidane A., Thomas M., Nonlinear dynamic behavior of a flexible shaft supported by smart hydrostatic squeeze film dampers, J Tribol, 135, 031701-1~9 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu X.D., Fu X., Meng X.L., Liu D., Zhang Y.Q., Wang W.S., Experimental and numerical study on the temperature performance of high-speed circular hydrostatic thrust bearing, J Comput Theor Nanosci, 12(8), 1540-1545(6) (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.