MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 113, 201712th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Electromechanics and Robotics “Zavalishin’s Readings” - 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Robotics and Automation|
|Published online||20 June 2017|
- A. Klimchik, E. Magid, and A. Pashkevich, IFAC Conf. on Manufacturing Modelling, Management and Control, Elsevier Ltd., 49(12), 967–972 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khusainov, I. Shimchik, I. Afanasyev, and E. Magid, Int. Conf. on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics, 2, 141–148 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Buyval, I. Afanasyev, E. Magid, Int. Conf. on Machine Vision, 141–148 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Magid, T. Tsubouchi, Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence, 6472, 423–435 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hirzer, Seminar/Project Image Analysis Graz, 1–25 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fiala, IEEE Int. Workshop on Haptic Audio Visual Environments and their Applications, 148–153 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fiala, IEEE Computer Society Conf. on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2, 590–596 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sagitov, K. Shabalina, E. Magid, Int. Conf. on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, (2017, to be published) [Google Scholar]
- K. Shabalina, A. Sagitov, E. Magid, H. Li, 10-th Int. Conf. on Developments in eSystems Engineering, France, (2017, to appear) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kato, M. Billinghurst. IEEE and ACM Int. Workshop on Augmented Reality, 85–94 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fiala, National Research Council Publication, 47419, 1–47 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Olson, IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation, 3400–3407 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Trachtenbert, Computational methods in coding theory. MS thesis. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- B. Atcheson, F. Heide, W. Heidrich, Vision, Modeling, and Visualization Workshop, 10, 41–48 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Garrido-Jurado, R. Muñoz-Salinas, F.J. Madrid-Cuevas, M.J. Marín-Jiménez, Pattern Recognition, 47(6), 2280–2292 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.