MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 113, 201712th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Electromechanics and Robotics “Zavalishin’s Readings” - 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electric Power Engineering|
|Published online||20 June 2017|
- N. Y. Shevyreva, Quality Improvement of the Electric Power at Power Supply of Drill Rigs with Variable Frequency Drives (Ph.D. thesis in Engineering Science, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. I. Abramov, O. I. Kozhakov, V. A. Shilenkov, V. K. Vasilyev, D. A. Ram, V. E. Kirillov, Proceedings of the VIII International (XIX All-Russian) Conference on The Automatic Electric Drive, 2 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lotfy, K. Salakhkhoor, Oil and Gas, 3 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kuliš, M. Skok, 23rd International Conference on Electricity Distribution Lyon (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Smolarczyk, R. Kowalik, E. Bartosiewicz, 18th Power Systems Computation Conference (2014) [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhan, G. Zeng, J. Liu, Q. Wang, S. Ou, International Journal of Advanced Computer Science and Applications, 6 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Fedorova, Southern Ural state university Publishing the newsletter, 15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Shevyriv, D.A. Morgayov Bulletin of the Yuno-Ural State University. Series: Power. South Ural State University (National Research University), 15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Grigoryev, S.V. Bukreev, Professional education and society. College of Modern Technologies. Hero of the Soviet Union Panova, 2 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I.Y. Bykov, S.F. Zaikin, B.A. Perminov, V.B. Perminov, S.V. Poletaev, Z.Kh. Yagubov, Scientific and methodical electronic journal. Interregional Center for Innovative Technologies in Education, 20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Bukreev, Advances in modern science, 10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Chernykh, Simulation of Electrotechnical Devices in MATLAB, Simulink and SimPowerSystems. (DMK Press, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Krause, O. Wasynczuk, S.D. Sudhoff, IEEE Press (2002) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mohan, T.M. Undeland, W.P. Robbins, Power Electronics: Converters, Applications, and Design, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York 8.4.1. (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Power System Blockset User’s Guide. The Mathworks Inc (2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shabanov, O.V. Nikulin, Rogtec Russian Oil and Gas developments, 44 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Nikulin, A.A. Zhilenkov, S.G. Chernyi, Automation in the automation in industry, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.