MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 113, 201712th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Electromechanics and Robotics “Zavalishin’s Readings” - 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electric Power Engineering|
|Published online||20 June 2017|
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation from 22.07.2008 № 123-FL «Technical Regulation on the Requirements of Fire Safety» with Change comply with the Russian Federation Federal Law № 117-FL from 10.07.2012. [Google Scholar]
- The Official Website of the Ministry of the Russian Federation for Civil Defense, Emergencies and Elimination of Consequences of Natural Disasters]. Available at: http://www.mchs.gov.ru/activities/stats/Pozhari/2016_god (accessed 30.05.2017). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kovalev, O. Ya. Solenaya, Electricity, 11, 36–45 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- State Standard 12.1.004-91. Fire Safety. General Requirements. Moscow, Standartov Publ. (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law of the Russian Federation from 21.12.1994. № 69-FL «About Fire Safety» with Change Comply with the Russian Federation Federal Law № 234-FZ from 13.07.2015. [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kovalev, O.Ya. Solenaya, Industrial power, 11, 43–46 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- K. Verfondern, X. Yan, T. Nishihara, H.-J. Allelein, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 42(11), 7551–7559 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, K. Zhou, S. Yang, C. Wu, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 75, 98–105 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.